First Grow Ever - Soil

Thank you very much, most of what I have going on wouldnt have been possible without the plethora of knowledge from people on this site just like yourself.

Awww shucks, I just take the knowledge given and pass it along. Every day here is a learning experience.

Fimmed two of the four plants, and i am debating on doing the same to others depending on how i like the results.
photo_2103.JPG

photo_1133.JPG

Textbook job of fimming, Muscardinus Avellanarius!

I tried fimming on a few nodes of my plants. I wasn't particularly careful, so it only worked on a couple of them. What happened (for me at least) was that the two side shoots below the cut developed the same way they would if the node were topped, but the fimmed part didn't die, but instead continued growing like a cola.

Your mileage may vary. Looking forward to seeing the results!

P. S. Did you steal that fan from a wind tunnel?

Well thank yah, if this goes good I may do the same to the rest. I may even end up topping the other two to compare the growth of both for myself.

The fan cane from a thrift shop($5) lol. On the weekends me and my friends got to flea markets and thrift shops just to see the mixture of people.

Should I trim my plants up, I sure love the bushiness and want to keep them that way, I have been using the fim technique and love it.

RIGHT NOW i see no reason to trim, but once they start to fill in a little more it might be a good idea to take a few fan leaves every now and then to open up light. I feel like any plant, pruning your cannabis plant is good for it if done in small doses

The plants are looking really healthy doormouse....your doing an awesome job and you will be rewarded...

I totally agree with ilikebike here...great advice... When you are in veg, the leave's will really start to fall off, by themselves, if there not getting enough light so I would not do any defoliation right now...

However, I have heard that if you do constant pruning..like 1 or 2 leaf's per day, thru the entire grow, it can increase THC content because of the constant stress its put under...Ive never tried this, and only heard it from other growers. I have also heard of people twisting all the tips off there fan leaves to achieve the same results, but again, never done it.... and have seen much conflicting information..

As far as I believe, in veg, leave all the leaves unless your foliage is getting choked out, and you don't have proper airflow...as of now your ladies look great and I wouldn't take off any leaves for a while... :)

I would keep tying down those branches using LST and you will get those babies really bushing out in no time!!

well i usually just let them do their own thing and i sit back and do mine lol i just don't want to neglect them by not doing something. i have fallen in love with them!! i hope to make a trip here pretty quick to get some cloning gel to check sex.

Me and one of my plants got in a fight today, it has been being lazy and the stem was
Growing horizontal instead of vertical. It was getting so bad that all the leafs were facing one way, so I tied the booger upright and forced it to grow the correct way. I noticed a difference in about 2 hrs. Now it's doing great!!

Its amazing how fast these little plants respond...literally I have seen the plant freshly LST'd turn up towards the light within hours...such personable little plants :)

Icemud said:
Its amazing how fast these little plants respond...literally I have seen the plant freshly LST'd turn up towards the light within hours...such personable little plants

Yeah, they are amazing. The light on my clones is at an angle, like it's permanently 4 PM, so I rotate them 180 degrees once or twice a day. When I do that, all the leaves do an about face! I guess it's my

Heliotropism Taxes at Work

And Mouse Dude, your plants are simply ... Amazing !!!

They are so incredibly healthy. I don't blame you for not wanting to trim any of their leaves. There's plenty of time to do that when they get a little older.

Bang up job. Kudos!

I went to the X Games this weekend in aspen. I had a blast but was away from my babies for 3 days. i think they are looking great and i have some eye candy for everyone. from my devas to some bud and vacation pics.
allofem.jpg

this one has almost exactly the same features as Plant A

Plant_D.jpg

these two are pretty similar

Plant_C_.jpg

Plant_B1.jpg

Plant A, This one is one of my favorites!!

Plant_A_again_.jpg

She is so pretty

Plant_A_Top.jpg

Plant_A1.jpg

Thank you very much, they are coming along very nice. i can't really have them grow up anymore, so I'm thinking of flowering early maybe.

Back
Top Bottom