First Grow Journal 2010 by Crazy Horse

crazy horse,
once again, great photos and even better girls....beautiful...later lavendar+reps:smokin:

i like how the slh is developing, the only negative is the strong smell, every day its gets stronger,poo wee! lol

i must get a microscope or loupe to check my trichs, i think she will be ready around the start of may.

thanks for poppin in :smokin:

Crazy horse nice pics man. After looking at them I just order me a pack of 10 feminised slh. Keep up the good work.

you should get a few smashers out of 10 seeds, hope you do a journal.

ive got a strain called flashback#2(white widow x flo) by sweet seeds to germ next and i think "wee malawi gee" that ive started to flower is a female :yummy:

i missed one :hmmmm:

slhw7_5_1.JPG

update.....
earlier this week, a branch on my slh with a decent size but not huge nug on it snpapped, total accident, so ive been smoking that, most of it is still in a jar, its great stuff :hippy: lol

haha you mean accidentally on purpose?

Is that a little 2 inch pencil you are holding up there?

haha.. looking great amigo, can almost taste it myself. +reps

:thumb:

looking good....sorry? about the top, but its going for a good cause...lavendar

lol, ive just got some soft black, its killer! the bud i chopped is well gone :bong: happy days...

haha you mean accidentally on purpose?

Is that a little 2 inch pencil you are holding up there?

haha.. looking great amigo, can almost taste it myself. +reps

:thumb:

i was just havin a look, i pulled a stem out so i could see the bud when pop the stem gave way.... i thought ..."you beauty" lol i will have to chop that ..so i did and mmm nice!!:bongrip:

Crazyhorse is the slh nute sensitve or can it take nutes? What's the highest ppm you have feds those girls? Just need to know I can get a head start on my slh grow journal along with vanilla kush and maybe some pineapple chunk. Oh yeah.

slh loves the nutes, ive been full strenth for a few weeks now!

12 weeks. "Good Grief," says charlie brown.

ive been growing this plant since the 1st of jan lol feels like a lifetime, i know i will have good green to smoke in the next few weeks so im happy.:smokin:

lol @ that funny little thing in the jar..

Great looking buds my friend. Reallly puts me in the mood for a smoke tho I have weeeeeks left yet, I know what you mean about the wait zzzzzzzzzz

+reps man

lol @ that funny little thing in the jar..

Great looking buds my friend. Reallly puts me in the mood for a smoke tho I have weeeeeks left yet, I know what you mean about the wait zzzzzzzzzz

+reps man

i took other pics of that bud when it was bigger but they are blurry pics!.

it tasted good, smells like pineapple/lemon sherbit and has a giggly/happy effect!

Back
Top Bottom