First Grow Journal 2010 by Crazy Horse

The pics get better and better. Thanks to you and pit I ordered 20 fem SLH seeds for my upcomoing journal. Keep up the good work man.

im looking forward to your journal, you wont go wrong with 20 seeds, you will surley find a few keepers.

my next set of pics will be before/after harvest, im going to keep the light on some lower buds of the plant to let them finish, i have 3 other plants left to flower, 2 slh clones and wee malawi G , i gave 2 slh clones away!, my plan is to have 1 malawi gold, slh and flashback#2 vegging/re-generating at the same time, i will lst them and keep them quite small but big enough to fill my grow space. that will be a few months away and im not sure if the malawi will be worth growing again so ill wait and see.

SHE'S BEEN HACKED :grinjoint:

Slh9w_2_.jpg

Slh9w_3_.jpg

Slh9w_4_.jpg

Slh9w_5_.jpg

Slh9w_6_.jpg

i left some bottom buds to finish up, i hope to make some hash with them!
Slh9w_7_.jpg

Slh9w_9_.jpg

Slh9w_12_.jpg

Wee Malawi G
Slh9w_8_.jpg

holy shit, this stuff is kick ass!, i got enough scissor hash for a joint, i rolled it and smoked it then fell asleep for an hour lol ive never been as stoned for a long time :grinjoint:

its been a good laugh doing this journal and im glad i done it, thanks to 4:20 for this great site and everyone who has stopped by.
i will post a few more pics and give dry weight then thats about it for this journal! :peace:

beautiful grow c.:cheer:h. and the lades turned out just gorgeous..:cheer:..those are the stuff pics and posters are made of.:cheer:..great job.:yahoo:..lavendar

Good job man. How many weeks did you let your slh grow before you chopped them down?

:thanks:Sky Rocket

i chopped at 65 days of flowering (just over 9 weeks) , i know i could have left it for longer but i have more plants i need to flower and to be honest i needed some bud, i think greenhouse seeds say 9/10 weeks for slh to finish, i dont think they are far out sayin that!

Congratz on the successful murder crazy horse. The buds are gonna taste 10x better than that scisor hash.

thanks CharlieMopps, im looking forward to doing another journal soon and ill be smoking these slh buds as i do it lol sounds like a good plan to me.

Awesome man, that all I can freaking say... awesome. now it is time to roll up one and MW2 here I come

well i think my yeild was ok, could be better but its good quality bud so no complaints from me, cheers for stoppin by! :grinjoint:

:goodjob: I think that is a really good haul for SLH....:cheer::cheer:

Gratz bro, I am happy for you! I hear alot of really good things about it too...keep us posted please, I might grow some.

:peace: brother. +reps

:goodjob: I think that is a really good haul for SLH....:cheer::cheer:

Gratz bro, I am happy for you! I hear alot of really good things about it too...keep us posted please, I might grow some.

:peace: brother. +reps

thanks man! , i would advise growing slh, its got killer smell, taste and effect!, the longer i leave it the better it gets. i doubt it will last long lol

Back
Top Bottom