6_7-3-16_Day_12_3_.jpg

6_7-3-16_Day_12_2_.jpg

6_7-3-16_Day_12_1_.jpg

Second Plant ;

4_Day_4_7-3-16_3_.jpg

4_Day_4_7-3-16_2_.jpg

4_Day_4_7-3-16_1_.jpg

- Evil

Hello Evilstinkbomb! I am a young enthusiastic wannabe cannabis Grower from the fine state of New Orleans. I have always wanted to grow but I feel inexperienced as my last 5 plants have all failed when I got to week 3-5. I hope by following your journal and (if you succeed) copy your example I can finally grow some beautiful and fruitfull cannabis plants for myself. I look forward to the long wait ahead and to endure the mental and physical festivities which we all know as cannabis growth. Farewell and I'll stay for the ride if ya don't mind!

- Jameson

Hello Evilstinkbomb! I am a young enthusiastic wannabe cannabis Grower from the fine state of New Orleans. I have always wanted to grow but I feel inexperienced as my last 5 plants have all failed when I got to week 3-5. I hope by following your journal and (if you succeed) copy your example I can finally grow some beautiful and fruitfull cannabis plants for myself. I look forward to the long wait ahead and to endure the mental and physical festivities which we all know as cannabis growth. Farewell and I'll stay for the ride if ya don't mind!

- Jameson

I don't mind, the more the merrier!

Hopefully you'll learn what I have from everyone currently helping.

- Evil

Looks really delicious if I was to exert my professional opinion, alought I am nearly sure that your leaves are meant to be a bit larger at this stage in the race but I'm sure they will turn out ok soon. Thanks for the welcome and I would also like to invite you along on my wonderful tour of the world of cannabis growth!

Thanks and Graces From Jameson :)

Looks really delicious if I was to exert my professional opinion, alought I am nearly sure that your leaves are meant to be a bit larger at this stage in the race but I'm sure they will turn out ok soon. Thanks for the welcome and I would also like to invite you along on my wonderful tour of the world of cannabis growth!

Thanks and Graces From Jameson :)

My light is a 45 watt LED; that's why my plants are small for their age. I'm working on getting a new 145 watt LED light in the next week or so.

- Evil

Everything is looking super healthy bud, great job so far ;)

I love Northern Lights.

A bit of a thought, I noticed you have mixed coco and soil as your growing medium. They are two totally different growing mediums so you will need to pay a bit more attention to how often you are watering and feeding so you don't see any issues.

:goodjob:

+reps

Thanks Mono, and welcome to the journal!

Nutrients will most likely be the hardest part of my grow; it's actually one of the main reasons I decided to ask the cannabis community for help and some pointers. I'm definitely going to pay a lot of attention to my plants over the weeks ahead.

- Evil

Ok everyone, I just had another look at my latest pictures of my original plant. It has discolouring on the tips of 2 of it's leaves; is that a problem? or is it OK.

- Evil

Ok everyone, I just had another look at my latest pictures of my original plant. It has discolouring on the tips of 2 of it's leaves; is that a problem? or is it OK.

- Evil

The discolouration could be nutrient burn, are you feeding your plants? More likely, heat stress from touching a bulb or a slight burn from droplets hitting the leaves while watering :)

The discolouration could be nutrient burn, are you feeding your plants? More likely, heat stress from touching a bulb or a slight burn from droplets hitting the leaves while watering :)

Thanks Mono; I did hit the leaves by accident when i was watering.

Here's a picture -

6_7-3-16_Day_12_2_.jpg

Won't make that mistake again; that's for sure.

- Evil

Thanks Mono; I did hit the leaves by accident when i was watering.

Here's a picture -

6_7-3-16_Day_12_2_.jpg

Won't make that mistake again; that's for sure.

- Evil

Well spotted!

There is no harm to doing it. Looks bad while the plants are little, as they grow some yellow leaves will be nothing to worry about. How long are you planning on vegetativley growing her before flowering?

Well spotted!

There is no harm to doing it. Looks bad while the plants are little, as they grow some yellow leaves will be nothing to worry about. How long are you planning on vegetativley growing her before flowering?

It's actually an autoflower Northern Lights; so she'll go into flowering when she wishes; hopefully in another 4-6 weeks or so

- Evil

Everything is good Evil... They are delicate at this stage but those leaves will all be long gone by the time the plant is harvested... All the lower stuff take a beating as it goes... But just be patient things look great and in a few weeks those leaves will be tucked under the rest of the growth...

:peace:

FE

damn trolls

*Day 14 / Day 6 Update*

First Plant; there's a lot of new growth happening in the middle now.

8_9-3-16_Day_14_1_.jpg

8_9-3-16_Day_14_2_.jpg

8_9-3-16_Day_14_3_.jpg

Second Plant; not growing much, but still going strong!

6_Day_6_8-3-16_3_.jpg

6_Day_6_8-3-16_2_.jpg

6_Day_6_8-3-16_1_.jpg

- Evil

Back
Top Bottom