First Grow! - Northern Lights - 2016 - Small Grow

Nice, healthy plants :goodjob:

They might not look like they are doing much, but down under the soil there will be a strong root system establishing it'self. Once the plant feels it's got a good start on the roots, you will begin to see rapid foliage growth.

Since she is an auto (didn't realize that at first) you will see a couple of weeks vegetative growth before she stretches in preparation for flowering.

Sorry if I missed it, but what light are you using?

Nice, healthy plants :goodjob:

They might not look like they are doing much, but down under the soil there will be a strong root system establishing it'self. Once the plant feels it's got a good start on the roots, you will begin to see rapid foliage growth.

Since she is an auto (didn't realize that at first) you will see a couple of weeks vegetative growth before she stretches in preparation for flowering.

Sorry if I missed it, but what light are you using?

Yeh, I've definitely noticed a lot of growth on my first plant over the last 3 days or so; pretty sure it's transitioned into the vegetative stage.

The light I'm using is pretty bad... It's called "45W LED Grow Light Panel Lamp For Medical Indoor Veg Flower Hydroponic Plants"

Current Light Picture -

45W_LED_Grow_Light_Hydroponic_Plant_Veg_Flower_Indoor_Full_Spectrum_Panel_Lamp.jpg

I'm thinking about buying this light if all goes well; it's called "Mars 300 LED Grow Light lamp True 140W Veg Bloom full Spectrum panel For plants"

New Light (Hopefully) -

Mars_Hydro_300W1.jpg

- Evil

Mars lights have a very good reputation around these forums. If you can get one, I'm sure you will be pleased. I've never tried LED, still rocking a HPS and Magnetic Ballast I've had since my first grow four years ago.

Have you any idea what your temps and relative humidity are at? They have a very big effect on growth, especially during seedling and vegetative stage ;)

Mars lights have a very good reputation around these forums. If you can get one, I'm sure you will be pleased. I've never tried LED, still rocking a HPS and Magnetic Ballast I've had since my first grow four years ago.

Have you any idea what your temps and relative humidity are at? They have a very big effect on growth, especially during seedling and vegetative stage ;)

My temperatures range from around 20°C-26°C, and humidity ranges from around 50%-62%

*Day 16/17 + Day 8/9 Update*

Sorry everyone, I re-posted the same pictures 2 days in a row. Here's the 2 days that I missed.

First Plant (Day 16) ;

10_11-3-16_Day_16_1_1.jpg

10_11-3-16_Day_16_2_1.jpg

10_11-3-16_Day_16_3_1.jpg

First Plant (Day 17) ;

11_12-3-16_Day_17_1_.jpg

11_12-3-16_Day_17_2_.jpg

11_12-3-16_Day_17_3_.jpg

Second Plant (Day 8) ;

8_Day_8_11-3-16_1_1.jpg

8_Day_8_11-3-16_2_1.jpg

8_Day_8_11-3-16_3_1.jpg

Second Plant (Day 9) ;

9_Day_9_12-3-16_1_.jpg

9_Day_9_12-3-16_2_.jpg

9_Day_9_12-3-16_3_.jpg

- Evil

Plants are lookin good Evil. Be patient with the smaller ones. Plants usually dont start doin alot above ground until the taproot reaches the bottom of the container and starts to spread laterally. Ive toyed with manipulating this process by putting an unbleached 100% recycled material napkin a few inches below the soil level when i transplant. It has seemed to keep my under and above growth at a steady rate and by the time the roots fill the pot its degraded and Ive never been able to dig it back up.. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom