First Grow Northern Lights x Big Bud Indoor Auto 2019

Any plant genetically programmed to have a nice fade will do that, feeding or no. One of the things never mentioned about the whole "flushing to use up the nutrients stored in the leaves" approach is that it only works for mobile nutrients. Calcium can only be sourced from the roots, along with some micro-nutrients.

Remember, we mulch the plants regardless of how pretty they look. It's the trichomes we're after!
i like that idea alot better, im a terrible guesser
and ya i remember vaguely about mobile and non mobile nutes
pretty sure my one plant isn't gonna be the best smoke already as i've added to many nutes to her and shes got that dark green goin on

Day 85
plants lookin good, still on the flush for front two
back two seem to be uptaking more water than the ones in flush
gettin some amber triches in the one that is fading finally!

Day 89
still same amt of amber like 2/100 on both ladies that have been gettin the flush
stretch and green n bushy seem to be getting alot of amber on them both, have been feeding them like 1/8 dose of nutes last few times
gettin close! i hope

stretch startin to fill in a bit

green n bushy startin to amber up as well, not seeing much for yellow leaves and fading though!!!
just tip burns...

Experiment worked , I’m still a no flush club ! Stressed those girls out they just quit on you . Thanks for this Lungren, mines all one reservoir so it would effect the whole grow .

Experiment worked , I’m still a no flush club ! Stressed those girls out they just quit on you . Thanks for this Lungren, mines all one reservoir so it would effect the whole grow .
experiment might be working ya!
im still not sure that these are all the same strain, specially with dif smells to 2 of them!!
but its def a no go on the 3 week flush like my buddy was telling me i had to do.
and ya maybe the flush did stress the two out so they arent sure what to do now, should be amber, just gettin clouds n crystal clear triches

Welcome Lungren, mind if I pull up a chair and watch? They are looking good. Gonna try and glean some tips off of other folks grows. Total new grower here. Good luck.

Welcome Lungren, mind if I pull up a chair and watch? They are looking good. Gonna try and glean some tips off of other folks grows. Total new grower here. Good luck.
came at the hard time though!!!
shed tellin me just gotta wait n wait n wait!!!!
and im in the same boat my friend, well i guess 90 days ahead or so

Back
Top Bottom