First Grow: Soil Tropicanna Banana Journal

So I'm in my last few weeks now. Thanks for everyone helping me clear up how much time I have left. I actually seen another grow of this strain and I'm convinced you guys were totally correct. His were dark colored buds with beautiful orange hairs. Mine still has white pistils and I've just noticed dark colors about 3 days ago on a couple leaves. Not sure if that due to temp or what but still.

7/8
20210708_062341.jpg
20210708_134753.jpg
20210708_062940.jpg

wait for the calyx to swell they should look like knots I take mine to about 11 weeks & usually see only mostly cloudy trichomes. very rare to see amber . It just seams to keep shooting out new white pistils ( I do grow in the cool basement though ) It takes a bit longer as it leans to the sativa side

7/9
wait for the calyx to swell they should look like knots I take mine to about 11 weeks & usually see only mostly cloudy trichomes. very rare to see amber . It just seams to keep shooting out new white pistils ( I do grow in the cool basement though ) It takes a bit longer as it leans to the sativa side
Yeah it still has plenty of white pistils but the top buds have mostly amber and some amber trichs but I think it's because it's so close to the light. Did it still give an up head high?

7/9

Yeah it still has plenty of white pistils but the top buds have mostly amber and some amber trichs but I think it's because it's so close to the light. Did it still give an up head high?
Gives me a nice relaxing buzz What you smoking on now?

Who's knows what it really is lol. Forced to buy from people in the area
Should be in for a real treat when you smoke some good cured bud of your own & not worry about what your smoking ,where it came from or what's on it .
Also save some coin
looks like your on your way to independence :bravo::high-five::thumb:
looks like you'll need a few 2 quart jars

Should be in for a real treat when you smoke some good cured bud of your own & not worry about what your smoking ,where it came from or what's on it .
Also save some coin
looks like your on your way to independence :bravo::high-five::thumb:
looks like you'll need a few 2 quart jars
Man I cant wait lol. I just hope I have enough to last through the 2nd grow. I get tired of paying 80 for 7 grams

So I harvested a bit early. Got 109 grams dry weight. I really could've done better. I messed up alot o keep saying that. It hermied a bit, I found that out finding a couple seeds but they were all immature. The smoke is okay. Some of it dried way too fast in my tent. The humidity was 45% when I looked so for the next grow I'll have to figure out how to keep it at 60. Still smokes better than the stuff I was buying. That's it for the report. On to the next grow. Hope for better success in the future. Watch me grow yall!
Believe It!!

20210727_085704.jpg

@blvckswords call it a success if your first run finished with something better then you were getting from someone else! So great job!!!

Even with years of experience your still going to finish grows and say “I could do better”.

Back
Top Bottom