First Grow: Soil Tropicanna Banana Journal

Then you should up pot & strip all branches that are weak below the top 2-3 buds (try to leave some fan leaves on ) but take out bud sites & small branches
In flower they will shoot up another 8 -12 " any thing below that is going to be small airy bud
I see 4 main stems but no other branches except some on the back one. you should have let some grow on the part you layed down & cut out weaker one . Then you would have had more top buds sites

You want to end up more like this
you want an even canopy ( the sea of green )
Shed likes to type so read his thread

you will end up with 4 big colas

IMG_1642.JPG

IMG_1641.JPG

Yeah what I envisioned and what I got is def off lol but I know where I messed up. It sucks but that's what I got.

That a better picture Bend back the 4 main tops ( every day ) to get the other tops to get up to the same height as the main. trim all the growth that wants to grow on the lower branches to only have one bud site (the top ) Take out any big leaves so the lower can get light
bend & train the lowers to fill the middle

Nice and healthy looking. How long did you veg for? I'm looking to grow one of these out in September.

I vegged until it was 9 weeks but I also messed up. I had to add 2 weeks because I broke a part of the main stem. And i recommend it so far its been very hardy it bounces back fast. So somebody with experience could do way better. I'd love to follow that grow

I vegged until it was 9 weeks but I also messed up. I had to add 2 weeks because I broke a part of the main stem. And i recommend it so far its been very hardy it bounces back fast. So somebody with experience could do way better. I'd love to follow that grow
Its amazing how resilient they are. Wire ties and splints work wonders.
I have a seed I'll grow next round. Getting ready to flip what I have now to 12/12.

Will be following yours through harvest.

Back
Top Bottom