First Grow: Soil Tropicanna Banana Journal

What responses should I look for? And yeah I wanted to do 1g but I only have 2 gal and 5 gal pots right now. And i was just going to finish in the 2 gal didn't want to stress it and I don't have experience so I want to just have a successful grow this first time around. Thanks for the help btw
Too much = upper leaves getting burnt tips
not enough = bottom leaves turning yellow
I'm having a bit of a hard time understanding scrog. I just wanted to make the most out of my grow but I'm confused lol. Is cutting the plant essential to the grow? I hear scrog is good for sativas
scrog = screen of green You can cut the top or just bend the top & tie down
you can use a net or just tie down (bending branches)
allows you an even grow, so you get the most out of you area sq. ft.
allows for light to get to all buds & makes more buds
I suggest you do some kind of topping or training or you will run out of head room in your area
If you top, you can use it for a clone

Too much = upper leaves getting burnt tips
not enough = bottom leaves turning yellow

scrog = screen of green You can cut the top or just bend the top & tie down
you can use a net or just tie down (bending branches)
allows you an even grow, so you get the most out of you area sq. ft.
allows for light to get to all buds & makes more buds
I suggest you do some kind of topping or training or you will run out of head room in your area
If you top, you can use it for a clone
This small leaf is yellowing but none on the bigger leaves.
And yeah I planned on tying down but the scrog had me interested but it might be too much for me right now lol. The clone thing sounds cool but I only have space for this tent at the moment.

16182475728733247192944821771134.jpg

This small leaf is yellowing but none on the bigger leaves.
And yeah I planned on tying down but the scrog had me interested but it might be too much for me right now lol. The clone thing sounds cool but I only have space for this tent at the moment.

16182475728733247192944821771134.jpg
nothing to worry about see what it looks like in a week

Don't get too aggressive on your training If you have too many bud sites you may end up with lots of small buds
Maybe just by bending it over or do the main top & try a clone
They take little space & saves you time & money for next grow
TB can get branchy & if you don't take off the small stuff you will end up with a lot more work & less premo stuff

Get one finished than you can start to experiment on your plants more
I tried a net last time & could not get in the back to trim & ended up with lots of small buds

Don't get too aggressive on your training If you have too many bud sites you may end up with lots of small buds
TB can get branchy & if you don't take off the small stuff you will end up with a lot more work & less premo stuff

I tried a net last time & could not get in the back to trim & ended up with lots of small buds
Yeah I was just looking at another old members journal on what he calls flux style. I was interested but dont know if it's too late to start

much the same as mainlining & quadlining except a new name maybe a tweek or two

I think you read my mind with the experimenting later lol.

You gave that sucker a mohawk. I guess you aren't in a hurry to smoke her
She's looking healthy
As the nodes grow out bend them down & keep a level canopy

I looked up that FFOF soil & if you used that when you unpotted, lay off the 3part nutes
That is an organic soil & has enough nutes to get you to flower

What did you do with the top ?

You gave that sucker a mohawk. I guess you aren't in a hurry to smoke her
She's looking healthy
As the nodes grow out bend them down & keep a level canopy

I looked up that FFOF soil & if you used that when you unpotted, lay off the 3part nutes
That is an organic soil & has enough nutes to get you to flower

What did you do with the top ?

I didn't realize how slow it would start growing after a cut plus defoliation. And oh okay that's good to know then. I haven't had to feed it much since my last post since the 2 gal took a few days to dry out. And I tossed it since I didn't have anywhere to keep it. In retrospect that was stupid *facepalm*

I keep finding holes in my plant randomly but I dont see any bugs or anything

16200386446874686231518221850801.jpg

16200386687104496253947094067997.jpg
Probably from the training you are doing. looks good otherwise

Back
Top Bottom