First Grow: Soil Tropicanna Banana Journal

Is this powdery mildew?? Its looks a bit yellow in person

16201465257905209386821514777927.jpg

No... Looks like the start of deficiencies I'd say Cal- mag Are you adding any
What kind of water are you using ?

Purified tap and ph it with a couple drops of lemon juice. And no I haven't added anything but the nutrients from Prescription Blend but I haven't really used much of that
by what process ?does it strip all minerals like older Ro? you may have to get some cal mag
Tb is a a fairly heavy feeder
Need some opinions on veg time. Itll be 6 weeks from seed on may 7th and flowering is 60-75 days for this. I just want to know how long you guys think I should veg
Here is an example
TB cutting take 2 weeks to root Flower plants take 11 weeks to flower
take cuttings before flip 2 weeks plus 9 veg = 11 flip ,do it all again
round & round we go

Pic taken about 4 & 1/2 weeks into flower

IMG_2851.JPG

by what process ?does it strip all minerals like older Ro? you may have to get some cal mag

I'm not even sure it's just a plain old pur filter.

Here is an example
round & round we go

IMG_2851.JPG

I def want to take cuttings but I dont have a separate place for that at the moment

Need some opinions on veg time. Itll be 6 weeks from seed on may 7th and flowering is 60-75 days for this. I just want to know how long you guys think I should veg
guess you didn't read it right 9 weeks Or 8 if your in a hurry to smoke some :rollit:

Here is an example
round & round we go

IMG_2851.JPG

What size pots do you use?

What size pots do you use?
3 gal black tree pots, from greenhouse
did you give it anymore 3 part nutes ?
I use rain water

there is no time limit on vegging for photos, some of the monster plant you see are mothers that have been vegging for 6 months or more

3 gal black tree pots, from greenhouse
did you give it anymore 3 part nutes ?
I use rain water

there is no time limit on vegging for photos, some of the monster plant you see are mothers that have been vegging for 6 months or more

Okay then I should be good in the 2 gallon pots then right? I don't want to have to up pot if it's not necessary.
Yeah I just watered this morning I let it dry out for like 4 days, should I be worried if my runoff pH is a bit low? And sheesh I can't wait to be able to do things like that. I just need to get another space.

I transplant from a gal to the 3 gal a week or 2 before flip
plants still make roots in flower ( so yes you gonna have to up pot )
I don't ph run off & with ph perfect nutes have stopped wasting time checking my feed
How long you been watering to run off ? From transplant?

I transplant from a gal to the 3 gal a week or 2 before flip
plants still make roots in flower ( so yes you gonna have to up pot )
I don't ph run off & with ph perfect nutes have stopped wasting time checking my feed
How long you been watering to run off ? From transplant?

When I transplanted I just watered it a bit not till runoff but after that I have been but I've been letting it dry out more. And oh okay I'll remember that then, I do have 5 gallon fabric pots so I'll up pot before the flip thanks.

My training was looking good for a bit but now it's turning in to a wild child lol

20210518_084028.jpg

20210518_084025.jpg
start to cut off some of the big leaves in the middle leave the out side ones
any small branches in the middle later, clip out the weaker ones
are you going to top it again, if you do . When you put it in to flower you will need to strip even more off the lower branches or end up with lots of small bud
lookin strong

start to cut off some of the big leaves in the middle leave the out side ones
any small branches in the middle later, clip out the weaker ones
are you going to top it again, if you do . When you put it in to flower you will need to strip even more off the lower branches or end up with lots of small bud
lookin strong

I don't think I was going to top again should I? I was honestly just going to flip to flower next week since one of the stems is past the pot and started growing vertically. Im kind of overwhelmed trying to guess what grows where like the bud sites so I didn't want to mess up.

Then you should up pot & strip all branches that are weak below the top 2-3 buds (try to leave some fan leaves on ) but take out bud sites & small branches
In flower they will shoot up another 8 -12 " any thing below that is going to be small airy bud
I see 4 main stems but no other branches except some on the back one. you should have let some grow on the part you layed down & cut out weaker one . Then you would have had more top buds sites

You want to end up more like this
you want an even canopy ( the sea of green )
Shed likes to type so read his thread

you will end up with 4 big colas

IMG_1642.JPG

IMG_1641.JPG

Back
Top Bottom