Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Positive Energy and a Dank bowl of you're fav strain! :D

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • GTFO! BROHEIM! :(

Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters

LoveVibez

:welcome:Salutations 420!:welcome:

Hello everyone, long time lurker, finally got the "nutz" and ambition to start growing my own... well technically I finished with college and finally am in a place where I don't have to worry about other "ill-informed" people. I am starting out slow, but eventually I plan on this getting much bigger. :D So excite!

Not only am I first time grower, but I am also a first time editor as well as being active in forums, have previously been a "lurker"... My girlfriend is a hardcore vlogger/blogger/youtube and it is running off on me. I just created a youtube and will be creating videos with Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, After Effects CS5.

I am new at all of the above... I hope to grow in many aspects, my journey starts here :ganjamon: So grab some dank bud, pack that baby tight, and Enjoy :D ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's Some Info

What strain is it? THC-Bomb
Is it feminized? No
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? Indica
How many plants? 3
Plants names? Maxima (Oldest 9weeks) Scaber (7weeks) Polyantha (7weeks)
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? As of creating this thread I am day 2 Flower.
I vegged for 9weeks on oldest and 7 weeks on other two.
I am Day 2 Flower
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor , Micro , Could be more stealth if needed.
It's a Grow box made out of a vertical 25ish Gal Tub from Target. :D Working great so far!
Soil or Hydro? Soil , FoxFarm Oceanforest.
If soil... What size pot? Honestly I don't know how big it is, their not that big.
Lights? During Veg had mostly "5,000k+ 23w 100w equiv CFL" 600ish watts
During Flower I switched to mostly "2,700k 23w 100w equiv CFL" 600ish watts
Is it aircooled? High powered fan w/ Light Traps
Temp of Box? It's winter here in L.A. Day temps were 80ish...Night 60-65ish
RH of Box? Lower, 30%
PH of Soil? I feed with 6.5-6.8.
Any Pests? Nope
How often are you watering? Depends on touch/intuition/lift method.
Type and strength of ferts used? I use all Fox Farm. I have been on the safer side with my first grow, but I follow the schedule on the manual you get with the Tiger Bloom/Grow Big/FF. Every other watering...at a fraction of the rec. amount.

If you have any questions just ask, I will respond as fast as Possible :D

First Video EvarR! "First Grow Yo! Indoor CFL - 2011"
First Grow Journal! - YouTube

First Update on "First Grow Yo! Indoor CFL - 2011"
First Grow Journal - Update 1 End of Veg - YouTube

:thumb: Thumbs em up if you like :D, My first time ever editing a video... so I kinda hit the ground running, but nothing more fun that chilling with my girlfriend smokin some dank from a dispensary and editing. They will continue to get much better I promise!.... if I didn't have to participate in this slave economy I would be doing this full-time. But rent/tuition/bills all slow me down....but I will come out on top :D Love ya guys!

I actually started this grow with no intention of recording it. However, at about week 5 I was like damn these ladies look amazing.... kinda inspired me :D /tear ...Real time I just entered Flower stage...and that is where I will lead on from here on. I might make a couple videos on how I made my set up/costs/things needed/info for maybe other new people for later one idk... because I am a newb as well. durpdelurp... but I hope you sub up and follow and teach me many things... I am so gracious for thy knowledge dear 420 :D
:Namaste: :welcome: :thanks: :peace:

Looking good, nice and green!

Thanks for stopping by MarkGreen!, They are coming along better than I imagined... in fact I was expecting my next grow to be my first "official" grow.... but about 4 weeks into it... I was so impressed at how damn beautiful and green they were I started documenting it...

I think I am going to keep a main host blog with updates and just link to that... since i have this grow up on a few sites for most help and positivity....

Question to anyone - Is it okay for the plant to start turning purple on all it's veins? She's my oldest (Maxima) 9weeks she is just about completely purple.. however she's super healthy and happy other than the purple, could be strain... my other 2 younger ones are supposedly the same strain (THC-Bomb) so we will see. Thanks!

Yes it could, but do not know for sure. I will normally wait tell I start to see some yellowing of the fans to start feeding them. This way you know they need the food. If you can't transplant you can try root pruning if they are not in flower. If you need some tips on root pruning just ask. A root bound plant will have problems.

I am at Day 4 or 5 of Flowering now : / I know for a fact my pot is just massed with roots, I can't stick my finger in to test if I need to water like I used to. However, with my setup I need them smaller and I am not sure if I could fit it into a larger one : /

Eye Kandy!

Here are some pictures of Vegging Week 5 through 9. These are photoshopped with color balance and levels...nothing special but still they look good imo, also taken with a T2i canon. Let me know if you like :D!

If you're wondering about names, I gave a reason in my vids.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Polyantha
Polyantha2.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Polyantha
Polyantha.jpg

Marley and Three
Marley_and_Three.JPG

The Trio and Marley Week 9
IMG_6279.JPG

Canopy
IMG_6269.JPG

Eyegasm
IMG_62641.JPG

Maxima
IMG_62611.JPG

Scaber
IMG_62361.JPG

Top of Polyantha
IMG_62331.JPG

Good looking out Bigirishdoode! Thanks brah! All right ill kick it up, next water is normal water, but after that ill do 90%! I think they are pretty happy too, I give em a lot of love and good thoughts, all 3 were non-fem seeds and all 3 are now 100% confirmed female :D.... kinda cool ratio on my first grow... But from day one I considered them girls... and I know that helps.

Question - I am currently day 6 of Flowering in Real Time... the canopy of my oldest is completely shutting out the lowest leaves even though I trimmed and lollipoped probably 30 fan leaves during Veg.... just tons of dieing leaves makes me sad :(

Also can I trim in Flower stage? I read somewhere no. Just want a confirmation... don't want to stunt them right now.

Back
Top Bottom