First Indoor Grow

Small update : Mid week 7 just fed them some more fruitroids

Everything is going smoothly still i think. Having said that one of my blue dreams (the tall one) is still getting more and more yellow leaf, at what stage do i start to panic? im also noticing most of these really yellow leaves are extremely easy to pull off the tree aswell. no real problems with the other 7. Heres a few closer pictures of the buds taking shape. Getting closer!

Full room shot:

WEEK7MIDfulll.jpg

The 4 BLUE DREAMS .Notice the yellow leaves on that big girl. do i panic? they are getting really high
week7BLUEDREAMS.jpg

Blue dream Nugget
week7bluedreama.jpg

red diesels and Ogkush taking shape

week7midds.jpg

Same plants
week7mid.jpg

OGKUSH
week7midogkush.jpg

OGKUSH
week7OGKUSHHH.jpg

RED DIESEL
WEEK7Midreddiee.jpg

Red Diesel
week7midreddie.jpg

Any advice with that yellow leaf situation would be appricated @InTheShed

That tall blue dream, she's a beast. Lol.

She may just be a little hungrier (greedier) than the others. They'll pull a bit of extra food out of the leaves.
Sometimes it might be something specific like calcium or extra k the plant will pull from the leaves. It's quite normal in flower for it to fade late on.

Now, if it happens to much/quick or early then you may need to top up what its hungry for. If it's really late in flower I usually go with the flow.

Last thing it can be is lockout of nutrients, the salts build up in the pot then some nutrients get locked out from the plant. I don't think that's the case here though. I think the big girl's just hungrier than the others.

Can you get a close up of one of the yellowing leaves just so we can see where it's going?

That tall blue dream, she's a beast. Lol.

She may just be a little hungrier (greedier) than the others. They'll pull a bit of extra food out of the leaves.
Sometimes it might be something specific like calcium or extra k the plant will pull from the leaves. It's quite normal in flower for it to fade late on.

Now, if it happens to much/quick or early then you may need to top up what its hungry for. If it's really late in flower I usually go with the flow.

Last thing it can be is lockout of nutrients, the salts build up in the pot then some nutrients get locked out from the plant. I don't think that's the case here though. I think the big girl's just hungrier than the others.

Can you get a close up of one of the yellowing leaves just so we can see where it's going?

Hey man appricate the help. Yea considering that plant took an extra 3-4 days to sprout and was always the weakest, its been cranking.

hard to see in the pictures but there is a slight light reddish color toward to stem.

169364430_509707720191365_364226273659321686_n.jpg
170001452_477284953412808_8911416808834353948_n.jpg
169569112_470622127611934_3781071631016374694_n.jpg
169639640_445337533236576_7797912058287540212_n.jpg

169364430_509707720191365_364226273659321686_n.jpg

Yeah, to me that looks like an even fade, where she's just a bit more hungry. As long as the ph of the feed is good, she just wants a little more.
When you say 'more' do you mean feeding it 2x in a week. Or a higher dose on the weekly cycle for that particular plant. <3

Is this still a supersoil grow? Not sure what fruitroids are but I agree with Listers that they look a bit hungry, though this late in flowering I'm sure you'll make it to the finish line without a problem.

Thats good to hear. Yea its a super soil grow. the fruitroids they reccommend using 3-4 days after your main nutrients.
"all in one product that eliminates any guess work and replaces the need for multiple individual products including silica, seaweed, enzymes & natural plant growth regulators"

I have like 3-4 different things i mix together at once. Would it just be standard to increase each individual dosage.

147538259_1042614059555196_7159572455916127547_n.jpg

That's a supersoil grow? I thought supersoil would pretty much be a water-only grow with some top dressing. This looks like you're using organic (?) nutes per their schedule. Hence my confusion!

I would still go with Listers' advice and up the feeding.
Yea Im confusing myself too. Im basicly growing what you see hahaha. i will up the feeding for sure.

Small update on the outside plant. We have had soo much rain the past 2 weeks its been super rough. the outside leaves have been turning purple over the past week making it look really nice. I personally think its ready since i've waited about a week after thinking its ready haha who knowsss

Black Domina + NorthernLights#5

its atleast in mid week 8 of flower

week88outdoor.jpg

Outdoorweek8.jpg

week8outdoor.jpg

it will be my first plant! .

Also took a nice photo i had to throw up here of the Red Diesel bulkin up inside

week7dieselllll.jpg

Hope everybodies growing smoooth

Grow is looking on fleek Lizardman.

Thank youu tralala

Tiny but significant update: Black domina + Northern Lights

I have offically chopped down FIRST PLANTTTTTT the outside one tonight looked ready from a rookie point of view. it would be close to 9 weeks of flower. Its not a massive plant by any means, it had about 35-40 days in vege. it started to look pretty nice toward the last 2weeks when it starting getting some lightpink/purple on some leaf.
week8cut!!.jpg

ready for chop.jpg

week8outdoor.jpg

Here is a full body picture of it a few weeks back i cant find any recent whole pictures. it was a beautiful plant considering the harsh weather it had towards the end
163074196_206700794565294_7697269877026107468_n.jpg

Thank youu tralala

Tiny but significant update: Black domina + Northern Lights

I have offically chopped down FIRST PLANTTTTTT the outside one tonight looked ready from a rookie point of view. it would be close to 9 weeks of flower. Its not a massive plant by any means, it had about 35-40 days in vege. it started to look pretty nice toward the last 2weeks when it starting getting some lightpink/purple on some leaf.
week8cut!!.jpg

ready for chop.jpg

week8outdoor.jpg

Here is a full body picture of it a few weeks back i cant find any recent whole pictures. it was a beautiful plant considering the harsh weather it had towards the end
163074196_206700794565294_7697269877026107468_n.jpg
OMGGGGGGG

Are you a girl who grows outside, wears nice nail polish and loves animals?

Coz I am too!

My nails have to be short and my polish has to be sensible coz of my work, which is a downer. Your nails are on fleek. Do you shellac?

E1FF77C7-1BD6-4100-B058-AC1929CC03B1.jpeg

Yes we love animals here tralalala. the nails are my sisters! She said to say thankyouu <3 and apprently they are "acrylic nails' i guess she is lucky she doesn't need to cut them for work!

I have an update with a some pictures

WEEK 8 Day 2.

Getting closer, Noticing the plants starting to bulk up more and more each day. I truly think I have been blessed with how smooth everything has been going so far. I have had a look with my microscope and havn't seen any amber tricomes yet.

Question:

Today is the day I would give the weekly nutrients. Just wondering if I should start to think about maybe just feeding water up untill the end instead.(1-3weeks) not sure the direction on that(they seem to be getting close to finnishing) @InTheShed @Listersmeghead

Anyway hope everyones doing well, here are some photos from today

BLUEDREAM photos
week8day2bluedream.jpg

bluedreamweek9start.jpg

week8day2bluuedream.jpg

week8day2.jpg

OGKUSH Photos
OGKUSHweek8day2.jpg

week8day2OGKUSH.jpg

week8day2kush.jpg

ogkushhweek8day2.jpg

week8day2REDdiss.jpg