First Indoor Grow

Just wondering if I should start to think about maybe just feeding water up untill the end instead.(1-3weeks) not sure the direction on that(they seem to be getting close to finnishing)
Did you have a reason for just feeding water for the last 1-3 weeks?

If the idea is to make your harvest taste better, that's an old myth. I'd feed until harvest so your plants have the nutrients they need to finish the job they started.

If the idea is to make your harvest taste better, that's an old myth. I'd feed until harvest so your plants have the nutrients they need to finish the job they started.
No reason at all, i just assumed thats what people did when they say 'flushing' .Business as usual and i gave them the stuff yesterday! i actually started to find a couple amber tricones aswell. it might be closer than i think

No reason at all, i just assumed thats what people did when they say 'flushing' .Business as usual and i gave them the stuff yesterday! i actually started to find a couple amber tricones aswell. it might be closer than i think

the whole flushing thing has been de-mythologized.

it is not a practice than lends any advantage. it's been shown that the cure has more effect on the quality. flushing may actually prove detrimental.

Yes we love animals here tralalala. the nails are my sisters! She said to say thankyouu <3 and apprently they are "acrylic nails' i guess she is lucky she doesn't need to cut them for work!
My mum used to call me that when she was happy :love: :love: :love:

Usually meant she was drunk or hopped up on oxy, but why let mucky details ruin a nice memory. :laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:

I know exactly what they are maaaaate. I zoomed in. She got an acrylic nail with a shellac/gel paint job. It’s secret women’s business.

I hope you don’t mind if I discuss this some more in your thread Lizard.

Good morning Shed, long time listener first time caller here.

Dude in the hydroponics shop told me it was of most importance. Are you 100%?

the whole flushing thing has been de-mythologized.

it is not a practice than lends any advantage. it's been shown that the cure has more effect on the quality. flushing may actually prove detrimental.
Omg

The guy who robbed me of nutrient money told me the opposite.

Morning Trala! 100% positive. It's a complete and utter myth. First two links in my sig are just the beginnings of the amount of science I could point you to.
Thank you friend :)

Im starting to think dude is a charlatan and i will tell you why. I have a grow bestie, and there was a hot minute he got annoyed with me and stopped talking to me, so I had no one to ask about my nutes, they aren’t sponsored nutes here. So I went to dude and he wrote me out a nute regime and he told me I needed this special product. When my friend started talking to me again, turns out it was just really expensive golden syrup! I didn’t even know plants ate golden syrup! Lollll

There is a load of incorrect information out there on growing and nutrients, left over from the days when growing good cannabis was cloaked in mythology and hero-worship. The whole thing about cutting nitrogen and sending phosphorus through roof in flower is also bogus, but many of the nutrient companies (sponsors here included) still promote it.

Hard to sell bloom enhancers if you follow the science!

OMG Shed it’s not golden syrup it’s molasses.

Its and expensive product that basically does the same thing as molasses. Side note who knew molasses could be used outside of cooking?

LOLLLINGGGG

Molasses can be used to jump start the microbes in a living organic soil grow, but other than adding a small amount of some micronutrients you're probably already feeding them, serves no purpose in a synthetic nute grow.

Some folks say it's not worth adding to any grow!
That’s exactly what my friend said, tho he was more hurtful.

”that's Just basically molasses babe and you don’t even need it. He ripped you off”

Shed only thing I hate more than being ripped off is clowns. Omg I hate clowns. So much.

Molasses can be used to jump start the microbes in a living organic soil grow, but other than adding a small amount of some micronutrients you're probably already feeding them, serves no purpose in a synthetic nute grow.

Some folks say it's not worth adding to any grow!

it adds a little sugar and flavor to hp soil type grows as well. the microbial stuff doesn't have the same effect in that media though. AN sells voodoo juice which is a microbial product aimed at non living soil grows, an expensive idea doing the same thing.

I've never tasted my ProMix HP, but if I ever do, I will make sure to have some molasses on hand. :)

Nothing you add to your medium will sweeten the taste of your flowers though.

lol. it doesn't make the weed taste "sweeter" .. it just helps some of the terps, which in turn adds a bit more flavor. the sugar i refer to is the natural sugars in the molasses which get consumed. it doesn't lend a sugar taste.

Back
Top Bottom