First Outdoor Grow

Hi, It sounds like your in the north way north .I think you would do better if you keep them both in pots if you want them to flower some time. You have a lot of day light. At some time you will want to have it night time. For longer,and you won't be able to do that with the one in the ground. Do you have these plants growing wild where you live?I think it would be to cool there for these plants, they like warm and some humidity when they are little .The other person ask you about Ph that is like if you would have a swimming pool there's a kit you can get to check the water .Same thing you can get a kit and check your water to see if it's to high or to low and if it's one way or the other .Yes you got it there is UP to bring it up and DOWN to bring it lower. I hope I helped someone. You plants are looking great!:bravo:

Hi, It sounds like your in the north way north .I think you would do better if you keep them both in pots if you want them to flower some time. You have a lot of day light. At some time you will want to have it night time. For longer,and you won't be able to do that with the one in the ground. Do you have these plants growing wild where you live?I think it would be to cool there for these plants, they like warm and some humidity when they are little .The other person ask you about Ph that is like if you would have a swimming pool there's a kit you can get to check the water .Same thing you can get a kit and check your water to see if it's to high or to low and if it's one way or the other .Yes you got it there is UP to bring it up and DOWN to bring it lower. I hope I helped someone. You plants are looking great!:bravo:
Yeah, i think i will buy a new bigger pot for the other plant to be on the safe side :) Thank you for taking time explaining this to me, appreciate it :thanks:

Morning FOG,

I'm sure different strains have different characteristics as far as smell. I've got some good bag seed for my first indoor grow and once they got to 10 inches or so, I could really begin to smell them. More so if I had a fan blowing directly on them or disturbed them while LST'ing them. By 30 inches or so, they put out a mild, but noticeable odor pretty constantly and are not yet flowering. It's more of a hard to identify funky smell than something you would immediately identify as cannabis, but since I know what it is perhaps I'm not the best judge.

I've read grow journals that discuss just how dank, funky, whatever adjective some plants are very early, and others that specifically mention very little smell so I think it is a variable.

Your girls (we hope) continue to look good. Keep up the good work of not screwing it up! LOL :laughtwo:

Morning FOG,

I'm sure different strains have different characteristics as far as smell. I've got some good bag seed for my first indoor grow and once they got to 10 inches or so, I could really begin to smell them. More so if I had a fan blowing directly on them or disturbed them while LST'ing them. By 30 inches or so, they put out a mild, but noticeable odor pretty constantly and are not yet flowering. It's more of a hard to identify funky smell than something you would immediately identify as cannabis, but since I know what it is perhaps I'm not the best judge.

I've read grow journals that discuss just how dank, funky, whatever adjective some plants are very early, and others that specifically mention very little smell so I think it is a variable.

Your girls (we hope) continue to look good. Keep up the good work of not screwing it up! LOL :laughtwo:
ill try not to :D Thanks!

Just a quick picrure update. Girls looking good!
4a8.JPG

The new sprout is a little bigger!
4re.JPG

dfg1.JPG

efw.JPG

ef_.JPG

fsd.JPG

They are looking very nice and they will have a smell and it will get stronger as they grow.Isn't it amazing how the leaves change and how they grow in just a day.My AK47 had 9 fingers on the leaves when it got bigger I thought that was strange you have to tell me if you have the same thing happen. Great job on the little girls!:high-five:

I really like that first picture it's perfect in shape and color and it looked like you just watered one or it rained on them looks refreshed. :thumb:

They are looking very nice and they will have a smell and it will get stronger as they grow.Isn't it amazing how the leaves change and how they grow in just a day.My AK47 had 9 fingers on the leaves when it got bigger I thought that was strange you have to tell me if you have the same thing happen. Great job on the little girls!:high-five:
Thanks man! I know its so amazing to se them growing up, haha. and their so fuc*ing beautiful!:thumb:

Waited a few days to upload so you guys could see some progress! And to my suprise they have grown a lot on 3 days where its rained like sh*t.. Hopefully it will get sunny tomorrow and my girls will tan in the sun:hug: Feel free to drop a comment would appriciate any tips you got for me! Enjoy:thumb:
dflkj.JPG

sdkjfn.JPG
ksdjfh.JPG
asdfg.JPG
asdfg_2_.JPG

The black thing you see under the leaves are just soil:)

Back
Top Bottom