Woodsman Outdoors

No problem my friend. A bitter irony it should happen to the 2 most gentle & giving souls on this site.

I keep asking you you stoner, how's your back doing?????

:peace:

No problem my friend. A bitter irony it should happen to the 2 most gentle & giving souls on this site.

I keep asking you you stoner, how's your back doing?????

:peace:

Both of the are great people and this should not have happened to them. Very sad how things work..

The back is doing fine lately, thanks for asking Blue. Was out yesterday with the snow blower (a push blower) and will have to go out again today if I want to get out of our driveway! I'll have to use the shovel right from inside the front door just to start a path! Snowed and blew like crazy up here in the Northwoods last night and the night before. Drifts are three feet and more now.

I'll let you know how the back is doing tomorrow!

:smokin:

Both of the are great people and this should not have happened to them. Very sad how things work..

The back is doing fine lately, thanks for asking Blue. Was out yesterday with the snow blower (a push blower) and will have to go out again today if I want to get out of our driveway! I'll have to use the shovel right from inside the front door just to start a path! Snowed and blew like crazy up here in the Northwoods last night and the night before. Drifts are three feet and more now.

I'll let you know how the back is doing tomorrow!

Glad to hear things are going well in your neck of the woods, Woods. :smokin:

I will admit, as much fun as I had 4x4ing in the snow, I don't miss my snowblower or those shovels one bit. For now anyway. That said, I'm not that thrilled with city life, but I will make it back to the hills eventually.

Hay Wood, I hear ya, its tough out there but don't let it get you down, you only can do what you can do and whatever happens will happen. I just put it in Gods hands and he has not let me down yet.

Love the rap up, sit down, enjoy the fruits of your labor and relax I will say a prayer for ya.... Good luck....

Hi Woodsman! :)

Thanks for the kind words about me and Lav. We're fighting our way through the troubles. Getting everything taken care of and will be back full time soon. :)
Nice to see that Smoke Report again. One of the best ever.
:high-five:

Congrats on the new title "MoM" Woodsman! That is one hell of a smoke report too :reading420magazine:

Ah ha! There you are! You'll not get away this time.. Quick get the Constable, National Guard or the Special Forces! Yes this is the one and only Sisco Kid and he is the one responsible for me being nominated and then as if that weren't enough, elected as the MOM! Sisco is a famous racketeering scoundrel and no doubt rigged the voting. The Question now is, what does he want in return...? I've got no daughters (only a wife and well I wouldn't wish her on anyone) I've got no money, penniless in fact. We have an old cat who had worms last night. Did you want that? I'm sure I'll be getting a note from the old sleuth soon (sleuth as in spy, not sloth). His demands will become clear to us then and we'll be able to react better. Sleep with one eye open tonight! The man is dangerous, Only an axe wielding raging women from the Islands can subdue him.

Glad to hear things are going well in your neck of the woods, Woods. :smokin:

I will admit, as much fun as I had 4x4ing in the snow, I don't miss my snowblower or those shovels one bit. For now anyway. That said, I'm not that thrilled with city life, but I will make it back to the hills eventually.

Hey buddy, I had a wonderful time out there today shoveling and blowing snow (second day in a row in fact). What was especially nice about today was finding out that the nice fellow that plowed the neighbor's driveway missed depositing the fifty tons of wet 'plowed snow' on the empty lot right across from our driveways and put it all at the bottom of ours. So on top of the 75 feet of 1' to 3' feet of new snow down the driveway, I had to move the mountain that suddenly appeared at the bottom by the road. I was so pleased with this that I spent two hours making friends with it. At the end we parted ways and I feel wonderful! Nothing like hard work in freezing weather to get the heart stopped!

Wish I lived in CA

WOW!! Best smoke report I have ever seen! So detailed!! I love it and you have done an outstanding amazing job Wood!!!! Congrats to you!! I'm so impressed!!

I'm glad you liked it Bay. I had some great people helping me with it, I pretty much just edited it all together and smoked a lot doing it.!LOL

Are you in CA now? Same place (South Bay)?

Hay Wood, I hear ya, its tough out there but don't let it get you down, you only can do what you can do and whatever happens will happen. I just put it in Gods hands and he has not let me down yet.

Love the rap up, sit down, enjoy the fruits of your labor and relax I will say a prayer for ya.... Good luck....

Why thank you brother for your prayers! I will use them wisely!

Hi Woodsman! :)

Thanks for the kind words about me and Lav. We're fighting our way through the troubles. Getting everything taken care of and will be back full time soon. :)
Nice to see that Smoke Report again. One of the best ever.

Hello my friend! You an L are the greatest! Having such evil things happening to both of you is terrible. Glad your both weathering it out.

The report is the way it is because of the great dedication and personal sacrifice of my testers. Much like you two, they are great people also!

well wood congrats on m.o.m win.Welcom back bay an hope the people if we can call them that that messed with lav an medman get what they sould an that was pretty interesting sisco that was funny how he went up to the cops well wood stay strong bro lord knows ive been having a tough time to but i think we b okay

Found us a new line of employment! YouTube - Serving writ selling psychedelics

We need to figure out how this guy is doing it!

I listened a couple of times and still have no idea what the guy is doing? I just can't hear him very well. That said, I'll let you wear the feathers and I'll take the pictures!

I caught up. Missed a couple of days, had to go back like 10 pages. ok, not really,
so you got another MOM.

Nice.
its cause you are awesome, lol.

I'm having to pay Sisco off so he won't nominate me any more. Protection money.

well wood congrats on m.o.m win.Welcom back bay an hope the people if we can call them that that messed with lav an medman get what they sould an that was pretty interesting sisco that was funny how he went up to the cops well wood stay strong bro lord knows ive been having a tough time to but i think we b okay

hello my friend and thank you for your donation! It's a real shame when nice people get shafted. I think that's Sisco with the feathers, but I could be wrong.

MoM you coming up in the world..... Hey Woods just catching up on your grow. Ditto gone acouple days and this thread is like 10 pages future on. All good. Yea I looked thru your smoke seems ya got a good trip done bottled and bagged congrads. Keep em Green

Hey woodsman, just dropping by to see if you are still growing the finest nugs! I just harvested a sweet batch of skunk#1... still no comp. Right now so no journal... anyways keep it real!

Great to hear from you HK! I'd go for some nice skunk right now! LOL

MoM you coming up in the world..... Hey Woods just catching up on your grow. Ditto gone acouple days and this thread is like 10 pages future on. All good. Yea I looked thru your smoke seems ya got a good trip done bottled and bagged congrads. Keep em Green

Howdy Wood! Nice of you to drop by my place up in the North-Woods!LOL

Good to see you woodsman. Hope you are well. I may need to read back, but did you ever harvest that Northern Light? (lol)

Good to see you woodsman. Hope you are well. I may need to read back, but did you ever harvest that Northern Light? (lol)

Hello G nice to hear from you. Glad your back with us! The Northern Light was harvested (in November). She tastes 'fruity', but is not a very potent smoke. A rather mild high suitable for public interactions. LOL. I've used it occasionally with my Water Cured buds as a 'taste enhancer'.

Here's a pic of the NL#5 (from seed) about two weeks or so before harvest.

NL_56.JPG

My dried and cured stuff (including the water cured buds) for those that missed my final smoke report (Re-posted on previous page).

Regular_Cured_and_Water_Cured_after_2_Months.JPG

:hookah:

Just stopped by to see how your doing. I'm not back in the bay yet. Still north! I'm glad I'm here. Things seem pretty quiet around 420? Or is it just me? LoL well I hope that all is well in your neck of the woods! No punt intended! Hehehehe!! =o)

Hey Renee I'm doing OK I guess, just sent another resume out to wherever it is they go (apparently a very sparsely populated area of the world because I never hear back from anybody). I usually feel good after I send one out though, I try to do one a day, but many times there is nothing new to apply for.

I'm one of the quiet ones on 420 lately, Just can't justify having too much fun when I'm supposed to be suffering.LOL As soon as I land a 'go no-where, low paying and most likely dumb job, I'll be happier and will post more. I'll come home seething from having to work for yet another idiot and will need an escape outlet!

I wasn't aware that the site was slowing down. Is it all over or just with a few of us that normally post a lot?

Always nice to have you around Bay, do not be a stranger! I don't know how long I'll keep this thread active? I've figured that once I'm more settled, I'll be around much more. We'll see.... wish me luck with my job searches!

I caught up. Missed a couple of days, had to go back like 10 pages. ok, not really,
so you got another MOM.

Nice.
its cause you are awesome, lol.
Not this time around though.

How are you my friend?
The laptop here was bathed in coffee and some of the keys do not work so well, Please excse the mis-spellings. LOL

SO things are crazy.
I need a ob too. (the j key is one that does not work at all)
I need a yob.

the kids are doing well and we are trying to connect with them individually on a more personal level. It seem to be working well.

I did not get the yob from my last interview. Wore a suit and the interview went well (in my eyes), but I did not get called back.

I am off for now my friend(s).

:Namaste:

Not this time around though.

How are you my friend?
The laptop here was bathed in coffee and some of the keys do not work so well, Please excse the mis-spellings. LOL

SO things are crazy.
I need a ob too. (the j key is one that does not work at all)
I need a yob.

the kids are doing well and we are trying to connect with them individually on a more personal level. It seem to be working well.

I did not get the yob from my last interview. Wore a suit and the interview went well (in my eyes), but I did not get called back.

I am off for now my friend(s).

:Namaste:

Howdy Joe, looks like we're in the same boat. It's just plain frustrating (the job hunting) It's like I send out my resume and it's lost in cyberspace! There are trash cans all over the upper Midwest with my resume sitting at the bottom. Well eventually things have to change, just hope it's sooner rather than later (as it's been).

Smoke report update!

Been awhile! I've got my Mazar tops (maybe a half oz) and all of my #2 (an two oz's -too bad) in the 'water cure' process. Today is day #2 of the 7 day process. Started with a bit of hydrogen peroxide mixed in the water (first day only).

:popcorn: Does anyone have a suggestion - how can I impregnate this stuff with a flavor / smell. Can a sugary substance be used like juice? Or will I get mold? I would be adding whatever it is to the water (as soon as I can). Of course the weed will be quick dried after the water cure is done to avoid any molding.

That's the reason I'm doing the W/C on these two smokes. Opened the jars and you could smell the mold. Didn't find too much, but once it's in there there is nothing to do.. except a w/c.

MOLD! yikes :smokin:

I've never heard of W/C doing anything for moldy wood, dosn't water make it worse??

I would try using apple peels or Pineapple. I read you can flavor weed with just about any kind of peel. Never done it myself..

My friend if you can't find work, we'll just have to move West and start a little Taco and Weed stand.

Back
Top Bottom