The 420fied Plan

I will be growing a few strains outside this year: Northern Lights, Snow White(NLxCinderella99), AK47, a strain called 'elephant' which I have never grown, Blueberry, etc.

I plan on placing the plants in Baccto Pro Mix with some H2O pellets in a hole that's approx 1'x1'. Outdoor plants here start flowering in the 3rd week of July so these plants will only veg for 1 month and won't grow to be super large which is the way I want it. When I place them I suspect they will be in the 6 to 8 inch range. I may end up with some 4 footers but nothing outrageous.

Hi everyone. Due to some unusable seeds that came to me, the auto flower plan has had to go on the backburner. However, I have just started another aero grow and I have approx 100 plants going outside so I will journal it for you guys here if you would like. It's not the autoflower dream I had hoped for but 1 guy doing 100 regular outdoor plants might be cool for some to see. I plan on placing the outdoor plants in the 3rd week of June. I will provide pics of the process. I will also make bubble hash, etc and document it. I'm sorry I have been MIA for so long.

Um... 1 guy doing 100 plants... meh could be mildly interesting. I mean if I had nothing else to do and it was rainy and I was bored I might check out a little garden like that. Whatever. :smokin:

J/K! Are you friggin insane! I'm lovin that!!!!!!! This is gonna be spectacular. And the NFT is super interesting as well. A method I've not tried, but I am investigating.

THANKS!! Gonna be a great one!! Subbed for sure!

:popcorn::bravo::cheer::goodluck:

+Reps!

nice, a bunch of seeds. . . can't wait to see them grow up.

You see my aero? you kind of inspired it a little, but i'm messing it up good so far. lol. fortunately i'm not relying on it.

glad you're back bro, hope we can see this through with ya.

1 guy doing 100 regular outdoor plants might be cool for some to see.

That can be labor-intensive unless you plant fairly close together and have some kind of irrigation setup.

Actually, actively tending 100 plants outdoors is pretty labor-intensive in general.

Man, I sure miss pictures of this room! Exciting things are going to happen! :woohoo:

Will we see the "www.420magazine.com" logo on the side of the tube again? ;)

Great to have you back. Looking forward to the grow. Sounds like it going to be a fun one to watch... Good luck.... + rep

Thanks folks.

Most of the clones in my aero system are starting to show signs of rooting. I'll have roots that I can photograph within the next 5 days.

The majority of the outdoor seeds have cracked. I will be planting them in very small starter cups within the next 2 days and will provide photos. I'm going to let them cook under my 2'x4' T5 for about 15 days and then it's out the door and under the big HPS. I plan on moving them outside around the 25th or so. They will have a solid month to veg. They should end up between 3 and 4 feet when finished.

Back
Top Bottom