The 420fied Plan

Although the seed popped, once planted, it did not sprout. It pisses me off that I was sent some bunk garbage. I only have 2 seeds left. The schematics may have to change a bit gents. Not sure WTF to do now.

Good luck with those last two. That sucks that they sent you bad seeds.:smokin:

Hey Fied...Ah the best laid plans of mice and growers...Youre experiencing the first variable of any outdoor "proposal". From beginning to end, "Keeping it simple" should be the mantra. You will find it to be non-negotiable. Sophistication will have it's place when applied in the right place at the right time but there will be times when it will work against you. That said, sophistication techniques/approaches are best applied "in the field" in the form of stealth. Possible discovery trumps seedling/plant strain preparedness/selectivity every time. Welcome to the guerilla grow jungle bro...One other thing. The Grow Gods have to like you too and they can be so, so fickle...:peace:MF

Hey 420fied we are with you brother. With so much love coming your way you will have a great grow. Keep the faith. :peace:

I know the feeling. Getting bunk seeds throws a wrench in things for sure... The seeds companies have to get on the ball. You should not have to worry about bunk seeds, after all is that not why we go through these companies. Hope it all works out for you.... Good luck..

that blows

Agreed. Will you be getting a new seed stock 420fied? Time would seem short to get this grow off the ground this year. Hope all is well with you.

Whisper sweetly "Do it" in my ear
Say it Devil, words I need to hear
Sitting idle on a fence
Holding suspect genetics
Needing sway to get this show in gear

Ahhh, I haven't read a proper "propa-rhyme" in quite a while; :thanks: PG!

Hi everyone. Due to some unusable seeds that came to me, the auto flower plan has had to go on the backburner. However, I have just started another aero grow and I have approx 100 plants going outside so I will journal it for you guys here if you would like. It's not the autoflower dream I had hoped for but 1 guy doing 100 regular outdoor plants might be cool for some to see. I plan on placing the outdoor plants in the 3rd week of June. I will provide pics of the process. I will also make bubble hash, etc and document it. I'm sorry I have been MIA for so long.

Back
Top Bottom