The 420fied Plan

:popcorn: :thanks: I've been waiting for this one. Sending peaceful vibes your way 420fied on your epic journey. I'm actually giddy! :cheer:

Off topic...... but I smoked some Blueberry last night which was some of the finest smoke that I have had in a while. It was the first time I had tried it and I REALLY liked it.

I'm hoping to get some Blueberry seeds for my summer grow - Dutch Passion is the only one I know of. Pit gives it good reviews too.

What was the high like for you? Do you plan on growing any?

I'm hoping to get some Blueberry seeds for my summer grow - Dutch Passion is the only one I know of. Pit gives it good reviews too.

What was the high like for you? Do you plan on growing any?

I may grow it in the future. It BLASTED me......that's all I can say. I wasn't couch locked, it just made me chatty and for the first time in a LONG time I even felt a little paranoia. It was a nice strong buzz. Once I breed my female seeds I have some choices laying around for my next aero grow.

I have some Northern Lights, Snow White, AK47, etc..... dunno yet.

I may grow it in the future. It BLASTED me......that's all I can say. I wasn't couch locked, it just made me chatty and for the first time in a LONG time I even felt a little paranoia. It was a nice strong buzz. Once I breed my female seeds I have some choices laying around for my next aero grow.

I have some Northern Lights, Snow White, AK47, etc..... dunno yet.

So many seeds and not enough time to grow them all. Tough choices for sure. Glad to see you back in the game and gearing up for spring.

Glad to have you back, cant wait to see the AK all grown up and giving you some clones. As for the Blueberry, that is one of my favorites for sure.... Great taste, great affect, all around wonderful bud to smoke... Good luck with the grow and will be watching for sure. + rep just because...

Just a quick update friends. The first 2 mother seeds that I have tried to pop have failed, that's why there hasn't been any pics or updates. All is well. However, I only have 3 seeds left. I'm afraid I'm going to have to re-order if these don't pop. When I received them I didn't like the way they looked. It's almost as if they look "blonde" in comparison with other seeds. I went to a different method for germing this latest seed. Fingers crossed.

Just a quick update friends. The first 2 mother seeds that I have tried to pop have failed, that's why there hasn't been any pics or updates. All is well. However, I only have 3 seeds left. I'm afraid I'm going to have to re-order if these don't pop. When I received them I didn't like the way they looked. It's almost as if they look "blonde" in comparison with other seeds. I went to a different method for germing this latest seed. Fingers crossed.

Best of luck my brother. Got our fingers crossed!!

It's all good. Was actually just thinkin we hadn't heard from you in a while. You try scarifying the seed? That worked great for me and my Medajuana seeds. I know others had real low germ. rates for that strain but i had 5/6 sprout for me in less than a week. Just a thought.

Bro, I just read back. Take the time u need, to heal and prepare for the work ahead of u. If u gotta do the work without posting ur every move, try just filling us in on the steps u took in some of ur alone time. Just a thought. My condolences. U still plan on goin balls out with this grow? Still got snow on the ground?

Back
Top Bottom