Woodsman's Northern Light #5 Grow

that's the entire story except for some small talk about her losing her keys or something. I was not high, but was about to have a hitter. I should have offered her one.

Ha ha. That's funny about waving to everybody. When you're in the city, that's a no no. Happens to me too when I visit until I start getting dirty looks from the city slickers. I live in rural midwest and if you don't wave to everybody they think something's wrong with you. My town has a grand total of 286 people in it. I know damn near every single one of them. I'm still pretty far out in the sticks I don't have to worry about anybody popping over though.

They wave at ya because they know you! If I was the one waving, they'd probably think I was nuts and run in their house screaming! At least around here they might. LOL
I drive a Jeep Wrangler and Wrangler owners normally wave to each other when passing on the road. Kind of neat. When I'm around here, most people do just that, but when I'm in Chicago they don't expect it so they aren't even looking or if they were, they just stare and that's it!

Funny story:

on monday I walked out of work around lunch. As I was walking to my van, I saw a lady across the street and kinda half waved half nodded at her.

I got in my van and opened the windows when I noticed she was at the passenger door. We said hi and she asked if we knew each other. I told her no and that I was going to lunch. A little small talk and then she asks me, "are you a cop?" and at the point I realized she was working.

I told her I was not a cop and that I wasn't looking for a date. She said something about , "well, that was weird" and walked away.

She saw the van and thought "Shit, this one'll be a quicky, don't even have to get a room!"

You didn't tell the real end to that story, did you? Lol. That's why I don't live in the city anymore. You can't even innocently wave to somebody these days.

You'll get mugged or something if your overly friendly or they will think you are very naive or gay!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: LMFAO:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

....Oh damn. thats some funny shit.. I bet you were blazed too, and probably had no I dea what was going on till' you sat back and thought about it, huh??? At least thats how I'd have handled it.
oh, funny funny...........geeeze.....:cheer::cheer::cheer:

that's the entire story except for some small talk about her losing her keys or something. I was not high, but was about to have a hitter. I should have offered her one.

Better that you didn't Joe. Who knows if she'd rob ya or something. Even worse, steal your sh*t!:cool:

Hey Woodsman Guess things have changed allot about waving. When was living Napa , actually a place call Yountville, The lady that I lived with and I both had MGBs and would go speeding around the mountains. Every time we saw another sports car we would wave and they would wave back. Some even turned around and joined in. One time five of us were tooling around the curves together. Things have sure changed. Good old days. I remember paying $300 for pound of good weed back then.:cheer:

Nevada? Does your wife like to gamble? :smokin:

Funny story:

on monday I walked out of work around lunch. As I was walking to my van, I saw a lady across the street and kinda half waved half nodded at her.

I got in my van and opened the windows when I noticed she was at the passenger door. We said hi and she asked if we knew each other. I told her no and that I was going to lunch. A little small talk and then she asks me, "are you a cop?" and at the point I realized she was working.

I told her I was not a cop and that I wasn't looking for a date. She said something about , "well, that was weird" and walked away.

Life in the big city hey bro! Glad I live in the sticks. Too funny!

I'm so clueless I had a "girl" ask for a cig in Vegas 4 or 5 years ago as I was walking back to my room. I gave her the cig and she started the small talk and then popped the question. I never suspected. Gee my radar is turned off and rusted shut after 36 years of marriage.

Hey MC........no problems here, the are on the corners in Waikiki:cheer:
You know for sure when you see em. :rofl: Night time only! :winkyface:

Hey Woodsman Guess things have changed allot about waving. When was living Napa , actually a place call Yountville, The lady that I lived with and I both had MGBs and would go speeding around the mountains. Every time we saw another sports car we would wave and they would wave back. Some even turned around and joined in. One time five of us were tooling around the curves together. Things have sure changed. Good old days. I remember paying $300 for pound of good weed back then.:cheer:

Nevada? Does your wife like to gamble? :smokin:

Both of us like to put the coins in once in a while, but no moving to Nevada isn't for the gambling. I am so attached to the Sierra's, just love it up there, but living in the Carson City area is about as close to the Mts. that we'd be able to afford (used to at least). Living on the Ca. side is way too expensive for us to even consider it. I drove through Nevada so many times when I drove out of Lewiston, Id. I grew to really enjoy the 'remoteness' of the state. My old camping and 4 wheel driving areas of the Sierras is not far from the Carson City area. Carson Pass, Sonora Pass, Monitor Pass all areas up on the ridge's that I frequented many times when I lived in the Bay Area.

Yountville, Ca. and that whole area, Yountville, Calistoga, over to Putah Creek (used to find nice (though planted) trout over on Putah Creek where it spills out of the lake. That whole area north of the Bay, in the wine county is beautiful. then it's just over the mts to the coast and hwy 1. Did all this both as a truck driver out of the Penninsula and with my old Suzuki GS1100 either by myself or with friends or with a cute gal on the back. Great memories and thanks for reminding me about them. When I was a kid, I thought the old MGB's or the Spitfire's were the car's I would have when I grew up! Never happened though.

Life in the big city hey bro! Glad I live in the sticks. Too funny!

Me too Flyer! Can't stand it when I got to take the wife to Chicago to see her Relatives! Don't like driving there the people are very rude (in the city, Joe) like in 'not friendly' and it's way to congested for someone like me that loves the outdoors and a lot of solitude!.

I'm so clueless I had a "girl" ask for a cig in Vegas 4 or 5 years ago as I was walking back to my room. I gave her the cig and she started the small talk and then popped the question. I never suspected. Gee my radar is turned off and rusted shut after 36 years of marriage.

Haha, MC I know the feeling well! Out of touch and in my case normally 'out of my mind' also!

When I was a young stud back in the late 70's and living the fast life as a Bouncer, Bartender in the Windy City, I used to dig all the action and ladies, When I'd take a day off, going to the 'rocks' (shoreline of lake Michigan) with some friends and playing guitar, meeting the ladies and just enjoying being young, that was nice. Also a Saturday in the summer down on Michigan Ave by the Water Tower Place and the Playboy club was where ya went to see the most beautiful ladies. Just hangin out with the buds looking like a stud, Only memories now though. Old overweight, married and out of the 'groove', that's me now! LOL Used to have some hair back then, long hair, now if I let it grow long, it looks funny. Like friar with long hair! Bald up top!

Hey MC........no problems here, the are on the corners in Waikiki:cheer:
You know for sure when you see em. :rofl: Night time only! :winkyface:

It' be nice just watching them work from a cafe or something! Got ta be stoned though!:bravo:

Well Wood, I too am hair impared on top. Thinning remarkably well and a lovely shade of gray/white! Gravity works! No grass grows on a busy highway! I had hair down to my waist back in the day. Now I wear a hat! I have quite a collection! Kids give me hats for birthdays! Shit!

lol

Im 42 I think now. Have loaddds of hair. Thing is, because it is so thick I could never really grow it cos it just turned into a big bog brush. haha

lol@friar.. Good old Friar Tuck, he's from my neck of the woods

:thumb:

:adore::adore: :Rasta: :goof: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :tommy: :scratchinghead:

Hey! I'm not that big around, yet! Got to lose some weight and get back in shape.

Imagine a less rotund, though more handsome Friar Tuck. I also seldom drink the spirits. Too much of this :bong:

Well Wood, I too am hair impared on top. Thinning remarkably well and a lovely shade of gray/white! Gravity works! No grass grows on a busy highway! I had hair down to my waist back in the day. Now I wear a hat! I have quite a collection! Kids give me hats for birthdays! Shit!

I always ware one! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Mostly a bush hat like an Aussie hat.

lol

Im 42 I think now. Have loaddds of hair. Thing is, because it is so thick I could never really grow it cos it just turned into a big bog brush. haha

Hey man People used to say I looked like Jeff Lynn from ELO.LOL

My kids are that way. Must have got that from their mother's side. They try to grow it out and they look they are wearing a bucket!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hi Woodsman :grinjoint:

Both of us like to put the coins in once in a while, but no moving to Nevada isn't for the gambling. I am so attached to the Sierra's, just love it up there, but living in the Carson City area is about as close to the Mts. that we'd be able to afford (used to at least). Living on the Ca. side is way too expensive for us to even consider it. I drove through Nevada so many times when I drove out of Lewiston, Id. I grew to really enjoy the 'remoteness' of the state. My old camping and 4 wheel driving areas of the Sierras is not far from the Carson City area. Carson Pass, Sonora Pass, Monitor Pass all areas up on the ridge's that I frequented many times when I lived in the Bay Area.

Yountville, Ca. and that whole area, Yountville, Calistoga, over to Putah Creek (used to find nice (though planted) trout over on Putah Creek where it spills out of the lake. That whole area north of the Bay, in the wine county is beautiful. then it's just over the mts to the coast and hwy 1. Did all this both as a truck driver out of the Penninsula and with my old Suzuki GS1100 either by myself or with friends or with a cute gal on the back. Great memories and thanks for reminding me about them. When I was a kid, I thought the old MGB's or the Spitfire's were the car's I would have when I grew up! Never happened though.

Two of my sons have lived in Carson City. A great town. Close enough to everything yet not too crowded. Have been all over those mtns too. Friend of mine and I used to ride together and camp out. Just loved it, until the weather got too cold, then it was back to Napa.

Had some my best times in that area around Napa. Three of us ran a bar called the White Horse Inn. It was one of the guys mother's and she was losing money, so we took over. We lived there too and sometimes when we closed a few ladies would stayed behind with us, Can you say "Trade Partners?" Was wild. Two of us would drive all over the area during the week looking for good Boogie Bands to play on the week ends. That was usually fun too. We did so well his mother sold the place and then told us. Depression!

Hair Had a pony tail to my waist. All gone now. A few months ago I just cut it off. I now have a high and tight cut like the local Marines. Still got plenty of hair all silver. Just got tired of it. No longer looking to attract any ladies.:grinjoint:

Sold my bike years ago. Too old to lift it any more. Something tells me we passed on the road somewhere back then. :cheer:

Hi Woodsman :grinjoint:

Two of my sons have lived in Carson City. A great town. Close enough to everything yet not too crowded. Have been all over those mtns too. Friend of mine and I used to ride together and camp out. Just loved it, until the weather got too cold, then it was back to Napa.

Had some my best times in that area around Napa. Three of us ran a bar called the White Horse Inn. It was one of the guys mother's and she was losing money, so we took over. We lived there too and sometimes when we closed a few ladies would stayed behind with us, Can you say "Trade Partners?" Was wild. Two of us would drive all over the area during the week looking for good Boogie Bands to play on the week ends. That was usually fun too. We did so well his mother sold the place and then told us. Depression!

Hair Had a pony tail to my waist. All gone now. A few months ago I just cut it off. I now have a high and tight cut like the local Marines. Still got plenty of hair all silver. Just got tired of it. No longer looking to attract any ladies.:grinjoint:

Sold my bike years ago. Too old to lift it any more. Something tells me we passed on the road somewhere back then. :cheer:

OMM your a great teller of tales! You and lavendar are a real kick! I'm sure I passed ya on one of the back roads up in the wine country, I waved you waved and then on through more terrific countryside! I know I've mentioned it before, but one of my favorite things to do whether with a girlfriend or by myself was to pull the bike over and walk a little ways into the redwoods, find a beautiful spot and blaze one up! Most likely had some great green bud,nice and skunky. If someone was close by they would of heard some strange noises (like me hacking my lungs out) Probably thought it was 'Bigfoot'! LOL

I would never have left the Bay Area if it hadn't been for that darn quake in '89. Just too much of a hassle to drive around between the Peninsula and the East Bay with the Bay Bridge down. Much of our work at that time was the military bases and the Ports where I'd p/u or return containers. Worked out of Brisbane until the quake. Then they moved to Burlingame. The old 'tire factory' that housed our truck co. in Brisbane. had major damage during the quake. I was one of the lucky ones, My Suzuki was parked in a different spot than the cars were and many of them got crushed when the brick rampart around the roof fell on them! Talk about a 'ton of bricks'! I had always worked at least 9 -10 hrs a day, then after the quake I would be lucky if it were 10 hrs. Just got fed up and with traffic jams all day long so after 11 yrs in the area it was off to Idaho and trucking the entire Western US.

Update - The Runt 12 weeks and 5 days of flower

And still no end in sight! What can I say, when I look at her, my mouth waters! She just looks delicious and she smells like fresh tangerines. No change whatsoever as far as her trichomes go. Hard pressed to find an amber one. She is fattening up though, that's for darn sure.

The Runt

DSCN04542.JPG

Her main cola

DSCN04561.JPG

Close up

DSCN04552.JPG

That picture of Big Girl is sweet. Makes me laugh when some of my newbie growing friends call me stressing about how a branch broke on their plant. Plants can take a lot of abuse, especially marijuana. I've never had one die on me yet, and I can be a bit harsh at times. Once I supercropped a male in five places in the same day just to see what would happen. A couple hours later the top that had been laying in the dirt had turned towards the light and began rebuilding itself. That plant ended up looking really nice, but still had to go. I'm no breeder, so I loathe male marijuana.

lol

Nice lady Woods amigo!

Is taking a long time for sure but she is just determined to be imprinted on yer memory. A very good sign I say haha

That picture of Big Girl is sweet. Makes me laugh when some of my newbie growing friends call me stressing about how a branch broke on their plant. Plants can take a lot of abuse, especially marijuana. I've never had one die on me yet, and I can be a bit harsh at times. Once I supercropped a male in five places in the same day just to see what would happen. A couple hours later the top that had been laying in the dirt had turned towards the light and began rebuilding itself. That plant ended up looking really nice, but still had to go. I'm no breeder, so I loathe male marijuana.

Funny story Bud! Ya Big Girl was on a crash diet and lost 99% of her weight! Sure looks ragged!

lol

Nice lady Woods amigo!

Is taking a long time for sure but she is just determined to be imprinted on yer memory. A very good sign I say haha

She better be some world class sh*t for all the time and electricity she's using!

Back
Top Bottom