Woodsman's Northern Light #5 Grow

Update - Flower - Beginning of the 12th Week - The Runt

I'll be posting some nice photos later today of The Runt who as you see above has decided it doesn't want to mature and is trying to fool me into chopping her at all cloudy trichs. An obvious ploy undertaken by this plant of the Cannabis Clan. The unsuspecting human growers of these plants lack the advanced intelligence needed to outsmart the females of this strain as evidenced by the premature harvesting of the matriarch of the Fatleaf Clan.

I have decided that no matter what trickery is employed by the Runt to fool me into a premature harvest, I will hold out and be strong! The complete decimation of all fan leaves and the extreme yellowing of even the smaller leaves is a tactic used earlier by clan leader Fatleaf of the Fatleaf Clan of Leaves. I will harvest this plant when it 'ambers up' to at least 50 percent or my name is not Woodsman, patriarch of the Woodsman Clan of Woodsmanville of Wood!

As you will see by the extensive trichometronification of her, she has the ability to surpass the supremacy of former Clan leader Big Girl of the Big Clan of Girl. Oh ya, I would need to post the pics of her to illustrate this won't I ? Later today.

I have some exciting news on the Outdoor Front also and will be posting information and pics for that later today.

Hope all is well with everyone, I have been busy lately with our vegetables (potting and re-potting). Also been doing a major cleaning and re-beautification job on my fishing boat that I am having to sell.

Just starting the pic uploading process now, should be ready before the next millennium!

Looking forward to the pics...enjoyed reading that post, creative :)

BOAT = Break Out Another Thousand? ;)

Haha that's true it is a money hole!

lol I like it..

Great pics earlier too man and I look forward to the next batch. Congrats on a great little harvest

+reps if I can

:thumb:

Thanks for the Reps Lion! I'll try to get these next pics up ASAP!

wow, that was a great post Woods. Big words and clans.....makes me think my girls are just watching me........waiting to trick me before the time is right, don't let that little runt fool ya Woodsman of woodsville woods.

cant wait to see the pics!!!

wow, that was a great post Woods. Big words and clans.....makes me think my girls are just watching me........waiting to trick me before the time is right, don't let that little runt fool ya Woodsman of woodsville woods.

cant wait to see the pics!!!

Very important! Don't let your plants know that you know they're watching you. :Rasta:

I thought I was subscribed to this, but I guess I accidentally took myself off. Haven't seen any pics of your grow for awhile. I'm excited. Just started my new outdoor journal today, Woods. This season should be interesting. Later, Brother. +reps to ya!!

Thanks for the Reps Bud! Pics are on their way now! Good luck on your Outdoor!

Update - Pics!

First off Fatleaf in her 12th week, that's right you heard me!

Here's the tent as it sits right now with Fatleaf on the right, three NL#5 seeds waiting to emerge in the middle and on the left in the big pot is Big Girl (regenerating) and riding piggyback are the two Mazar.

DSCN0379.JPG

Fatleaf

DSCN04022.JPG

Fatleaf's Main Cola

DSCN04031.JPG

Pics of Trichs! Fatleaf

DSCN03971.JPG

Your guess is as good as mine when she'll be ready? I started the flush two days ago and the Bitch will starve if she must! No more food for her! She better hurry up though if she wants to be regenerated for the Outdoor Grow! This years Outdoor!

Update - Big Girl - Regeneration Success!

We have life! Big Girl who has been under the lights in the tent for the last bit has come through and will live again!

DSCN0393_-_Copy.JPG

Can ya see the arrows pointing at the two new growths emerging out of the old buds?

DSCN03853.JPG

DSCN03933.JPG

Big Girl will now grow outside and will be my 'pride and joy' She is a hot Momma, both in the pot and in the bowl! I got just over an ounce from her indoors this last time, outdoors? Who knows! This really makes it all worth while. Fatleaf is history by the way, I smoked her two tiny buds yesterday. She is an OK smoke, but not worth growing again. Now for The Runt!

I am so confused Woods...you see I smoked and now you are saying Fatleaf is back from the dead....I thought Runt was the only one alive.

:bong::bongrip::roorrip:...I can sense my confusion.

:peace: Woods from my little garden.

BTW whoever that is, she is beautiful.

Some more outdoor pics. These are the bagseed babies from San Diego that I got from a friend. There are actually two varieties. SD#1 and SD#2. So besides them, I'll have some Mazar, hopefully a few NL#5 from seed and of course Big Girl regenerated!

Bagseed Babies

DSCN04122.JPG

Mazar Babies

DSCN03844.JPG

NL#5 .... Waiting!

DSCN03961.JPG

As soon as the Runt is harvested (hopefully sometime this century), I'll get that darn Outdoor Journal going! It will be awesome this year. Don't miss it folks. I can grow some HUGE plants. With the knowledge I've gained through this site, They should be even better and larger than ever this time around:yahoo:.

I am so confused Woods...you see I smoked and now you are saying Fatleaf is back from the dead....I thought Runt was the only one alive.

:bong::bongrip::roorrip:...I can sense my confusion.

:peace: Woods from my little garden.

BTW whoever that is, she is beautiful.

You and I both need to stop smoking an oz a day! LOL Haha! Fatleaf is history, The Runt has decided to live till 100 years I think and Big Girl has regenerated new growth! :yahoo: If the Runt is as good as she looks then after she is harvested, she will go into regeneration mode like Big Girl (the #1 bad influence of the group - learned from Lilbit by the way!)

Nice trich shot. looks like she's ambering up somewhat, huh?

....taking a seat for the rest!:popcorn::smokin:

Haha! I wish she'd 'Amber Up'. That Bitch is all cloudy with an amber here and there. That's why I'm starving her into submission! Water only!

Got a question and some pics coming up that my wife would like someone to answer for her.

I love me some big plants. What are you using for fertilizer on the outdoor girls? We'll have to see who has the biggest haul this year between all of the outdoor growers.
:thumb:

Hey! That's not fare! I have a wife that regulates these things. It all depends on how sneaky I am, Ever tried hiding a plant in full view? It will get interesting when I've got like 8 or so growing in different locations around the house! I've already warned her not to go chopping the 'wild' plants that she may find around! She's done that one before! Now if there was a category for husbands with crazy wives, then I'm in! Here's a pic of the wife when she decides that I have too many plants growing...:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom