First Outdoor Grow

Totally understandable, the day will come :thumb: by the way don't think I mentioned this yet but every time I see scenery like what you have here behind the girl, makes me wanna roll up an immense amount of bud and go on a hike! Think i'll make time to do that this weekend :) good day fog!

IMG_111414.JPG

Totally understandable, the day will come :thumb: by the way don't think I mentioned this yet but every time I see scenery like what you have here behind the girl, makes me wanna roll up an immense amount of bud and go on a hike! Think i'll make time to do that this weekend :) good day fog!
Its really relaxing just to roll a joint and just sit and relax here with the plant! Oh my, just by talking about it i want to go and do it! :ganjamon::joint::joint::joint::joint:

Im not a shady spammer. As you can see, im a pretty good grower with pretty good results. Are you really serious that bending the stock is good for the plant?

I dont understand? Wouldnt that hurt it? Can you be a little more specific about bending the plant please. I tie mine to the ceiling so as they grow i keep them secured to string and keeps them growing tall quickly.

Also, one of the most important things in my opinion is flushing after done growing. I always flush for 2 - 3 weeks which ya i get a little less bud probably, but it tastes sweet like sugar..... Especially hemp star.

Now please dont call me a spammer. Im just trying to make AAA+ available to ppl who need it.

Im not a shady spammer. As you can see, im a pretty good grower with pretty good results. Are you really serious that bending the stock is good for the plant?

I dont understand? Wouldnt that hurt it? Can you be a little more specific about bending the plant please. I tie mine to the ceiling so as they grow i keep them secured to string and keeps them growing tall quickly.

Also, one of the most important things in my opinion is flushing after done growing. I always flush for 2 - 3 weeks which ya i get a little less bud probably, but it tastes sweet like sugar..... Especially hemp star.

Now please dont call me a spammer. Im just trying to make AAA+ available to ppl who need it.
By bending the plant you get sun in the inner nodes. But please dont argue here.. this is a peaceful place:peace:

OMG... No arguing! You can also use white plastic placed under the plant to reflect the light up. What meathod is better?

Plants do not photsynthesis from the bottom of leaves. Directing light upwards doesnt do hardly anything. Like less than 1% benifit.

FOG your girls are looking good sir! if I may add a little PSA:

PLEASE VOTE IN THIS MONTHS CONTESTS!! 100+voters or bust!

Plants do not photsynthesis from the bottom of leaves. Directing light upwards doesnt do hardly anything. Like less than 1% benifit.

FOG your girls are looking good sir! if I may add a little PSA:

PLEASE VOTE IN THIS MONTHS CONTESTS!! 100+voters or bust!

how do i vote? And :thanks: simp! you have been here all the way and ive learned a lot!:circle-of-love:

Click the link n my signature and there are 3 cntests. Member of the month, nug of the month, plant of the month. PICK WHAT YOU LIKE BEST as its anonymous.

And sir, you have learned a ton. +reps for your self education. ;):)

Sorry for taking over your thread fog! Not trying to fight just stating some forum guidelines :thumb:
Mchron, this is what I mean by spammer;

420 Magazine is a Reference Site, Not a Market
Posts pertaining to the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, mail order Marijuana or any other substance or article are not permitted. MMJ Sponsors can advertise their medicine with prices and availability, however are not allowed to implicate 420 Magazine in any transactions by discussing logistics of exchanging money for product in our forums. That must be done offsite. Additionally, Medical Marijuana patients are asked to refrain from using the site to solicit caregivers and/or collectives. Forum participants are expected to take personal responsibility for their own security and to take no actions that might put another forum member at risk.

Due to repeated feedback from our valued members about solicitation and spam via private message, members must have at least 50 posts to use the Private Message system.

Rules on Hyperlinking
420 Magazine allows linking to most other sites for the purpose of providing a reference. We do not allow either recommending, linking to, or discussions of other Cannabis related forums/communities, personal blogs, or other networking oriented communities such as Facebook, MySpace, or Twitter.

Any links included in a post that are seen to be of a commercial or promotional nature from an external site are not permitted. Off-site links in signatures are prohibited for members; only Sponsors may tastefully link to their websites[/COLOR]. This helps preserve sales for our Sponsors as well as saving our valued members from fraudulent links to phishing sites and/or sites tracking IP addresses.

Before linking to an offsite reference, we respectfully request that members utilize our Search Feature and/or Search Tips to find and link to on-site content; if available. We encourage members to participate in establishing desirable content here. We hope all members will consider that 420 Magazine is a free site and that we exist solely due to the support of our Sponsors and the generosity of our members who make Voluntary Donations. We are always delighted to receive donations, which are used to help sustain our mission of bringing cannabis and hemp awareness to the world

We work very hard to make this the best source of information for everyone. Please respect this and do not promote other forums here, instead help us build this international alliance of free thinkers.

ok now, update time!!:yahoo:
Today i took some pictures of the stalk and stems, also some of the pistils and the whole plant:)
more leafes are turning yellow so i removed the worst once and took a picture so maybe you guys could diagnose her:cheesygrinsmiley:
hjg_8_.JPG
hjg_1_.JPG

This is the stem from the first topping.
hjg_5_.JPG

These pistils here are some of the biggest yet, still see new once coming every day now!
hjg_1_.PNG
hjg_7_.JPG
hjg_6_.JPG
hjg_9_.JPG
hjg_10_.JPG

you could use worm castings to top dress your pot with and as you water it would release nitrogen into your plant. i would call some nursery's around you to see if they carry the worm castings.

you could use worm castings to top dress your pot with and as you water it would release nitrogen into your plant. i would call some nursery's around you to see if they carry the worm castings.

found a fertilizer on my local shops website that contains a lot of nitrogen. If if add just a little of it over a period it will maybe help. Will think about buying it even tho i had not planned to, but better to buy some then letting my plant suffer, right?:)

Yes. Its not a major "shes gonna die" issue though. Its a optimal plant health issue. If you have never used any nutes, tread lightly. Err on the side of UNDER if you know what I mean. She is getting pretty damn sexy sir. :)

Back
Top Bottom