setup
tent- DS80
lighting - 2 x minimax 150 hps
bulb 2 x superplant dual spec 150 watt hps
6 inch clip on fan for air circulation
cheaps inlet n outlet fans
pot - 30 litre

i currently have one in shes 4 days old
il be posting pics up shortly for any one who follows my journal. first one will go up in a day or two.
im new to autos n am eager to see how this goes. hope u enjoy

im in, cant wait for you to get your pics up of setup and ur baby girl lol

they,l be comin very soon mate im looking forward to it myself looking at how yours is looking and you started in a 5ltre n transplanted to a ten im starting straight in a 30 litre lol. gonna be interesting. il keep updating her progress and checkin on yours. cant wait lol

subd mate, i have grown a couple of autos and got some more growing now, what lighting schedule do you plan on using, with the autos i like to use 24-0 from start to finish but im not even sure if thats the best schedule to use, of my last autos i got 20g and 35g dry weight, but i have seen journals on here that have only got 1/8th per plant, so clearly autos are a bit hit and miss at the moment, you can end up with more from regular seeds if you go 12-12 from seed, i have done a 2ltr hempie 12-12 from seed and got 20g per plant, so 10 x 2ltr hempie gives you 200g every 8 weeks and thats 12-12 from seed, i have got 2 more hempies growing this time along side my normal plants that im about to harvest and these had 1 week of veg before going 12-12, my regular plants ie none auto are under glr till i flower them then they go 12-12 till finish.

so im going to compare the hempies i got growing now, as it will be a 9 week finish due to the extra 1 week of veg time, so if i get more than 20g per plant ill be happy, which looking at the plants i will do, the one plant is 3ft high and the other is 4ft high, both of these had 1 week from seed under 24-0 and then strait under 12-12 till finish. so im hoping to get 1oz off each plant, thats my plan anyway, but i grow these along side my regular plants and i throw a couple of autos in as well to give me something between grows.

so im along for the ride will be interesting to see how your grow goes, hope you dont mine me been here,

hey donpaul good to have you on board lol. the more the merrier lol. not 100 percent sure on light schedule for auto's theres mixed opinions about it. i just stick to recommendations on the info slip i got with my seeds 18/6 and have had good results my first auto produced me just over an oz dry. i was well im pressed. lol. but i think its just trial n error with autos. im very curious to see what i can pull of this strain tho as im using twice the light n twice the pot size as my first auto.

day 4

100E0679.JPG

pics of my setup are on my profile i think lol. sorry bout some pics been on a side i was unsure on how to rotate lol

update

hoping to put another 6 inch clip on fan in over the next few weeks.
just to help strengthen her up, and il gain an few inches to lower the lights closer to her.

Hey Cw looking forward to seeing how this turns out. Good luck man!
Shizzy

:peace:

be careful with thee fans mate, you dont want the fan blowing directly on the plants at this young age, it burns the leaves and dries them out and it then stunts growth, a small gentle breeze is ok but anything more than that and you will have problems,
but everything looks good to me mate

i no what you mean don. it set to its lowest setting at min. until shes bigger then il give her a big blast of wind lol.
they set to blow over the top of my plants to desperse heat aswel.

hi all im startin my first grow journal

setup
tent- DS80
lighting - 2 x minimax 150 hps
bulb 2 x superplant dual spec 150 watt hps
6 inch clip on fan for air circulation
cheaps inlet n outlet fans
pot - 30 litre

i currently have one in shes 4 days old
il be posting pics up shortly for any one who follows my journal. first one will go up in a day or two.
im new to autos n am eager to see how this goes. hope u enjoy[/QUOTE

I am in!

Back
Top Bottom