First time grow...Small growbox.. how do they look?

Brack420

Hey guys and gals!! well this is my first grow and so far its been good.. i had sum issues with the first couple leaves drooping really bad and they were turning yellow.. I backed off the water and they perked rite up and doubled there growth rate..I also had them in old soil that was really dirty..And in planters that didnt drain water properly.. iv now put them in 6 inch pot with some Black Magic organic soil..I use a 18-18-21 nuit at 1/4 strength every other watering.. im now letting the top dry out completely about a 3/4 inch deep maybe a little less between waterings..there under 4 26 watt 6000 K CFL's putting me at 6400 lumins in about 1 1/2 sq ft.. my little box stays rite at 80 degrees with two PC fans for intake and exhaust..No idea what strain they are..I know they came from somebody that only smokes the best.. So let me know what you think about them..any thoughts,tips or ideas are welcome!! thank you all in advance..

19 days ago they were still seeds in a little bag..
IMAG000921.JPG

IMAG000815.JPG

:tokin:

Re: first time grow...Small growbox.. how do they look??

Hey mate welcome to 420 Magazine. You should create a grow journal - Here is a link you may consider How to Make a Grow Journal

Anyhow, your plants look healthy. One thing I would mention is that they look a little small for day 19. Whats funny is that my two plants are also on day 19. As a comparison,
photo_19_9.JPG
photo_22_5.JPG

Maybe you have somethin that grows a little slower cause it looks fine, also if you want, check out my journal in the link in my signature.

Cheers mate!

oh wow yours are way bigger!!!! like i was saying when i had the WAY over watering issue growth had pretty much stoped for a little over a week im guessing they did nothing for 9 days..my parents (MedFromHome) were in town and my mom said it looks way to wet....so i let them dry out and as soon as they did they strted growing like crazy..

are yours 19 days from seed?? i put dry seeds in paper towls 19 days ago and this is what i have..lol just wondering

Back
Top Bottom