LST How to do

:thanks: Tariq
Here is one i trained 6 inches high
IMG_07861.JPG

IMG_07852.JPG

IMG_0792.JPG

next one i did like this I veg-ed longer and will get twice as much bud...and should finish about 6 inches tall
IMG_08781.JPG

Tunes...your the man!!

How long did you train them before switching lights?

When you say 6 inches, are you talking about the main stem?

Ive got a couple plants I lst'ed, but they are rowing to the moon still, about a foot tall with the leaves.....its bushing out real nice!!!

Tunes...your the man!!

How long did you train them before switching lights?

When you say 6 inches, are you talking about the main stem?

Ive got a couple plants I lst'ed, but they are rowing to the moon still, about a foot tall with the leaves.....its bushing out real nice!!!

:thanks: SS congrads on joining the 420team....Even thought with all your help and support you have already been part of the 420team/community for awhile now...Now people will know to come to you for help... positive you will make great addition brother grower ...:passitleft:
:thanks: Baja Big Dog the first one i accually bent over when it was about 6 days into stretch 12/12 .....other one i had in veg room about a month and 1/2 training....Glad to hear yours are bushing out...LST is great! 6 inches from medium to highest point of plant 6" tall :)
This pic was taken 2 weeks before i chopped it down 5 1/4 inches...it finished at about 6 inches
IMG_07193.JPG

your the man..you just saved my ladies
i had them bent from the bottom(pulling the roots terribly) but luckily within the same 15 minutes i came across this
i just have one question..do I ever untie them?..or just keep tying them over and over until flowering time?

btw there about 7inches in veg and lookin healthy
soil grow

:thanks: Ray Gunn glad it helped you out brother grower :passitleft:

:thanks: Glad you found this post :grinjoint: Some plants i untied couple weeks before harvest....but found no added benefits to it so i just keep them tied down...I start when they are like yours and continue just tying down as i go usually 3 weeks into flower they stop stretching for me and no need to tie them down any longer ..... hope this helps :passitleft:

:thanks: Ray Gunn glad it helped you out brother grower :passitleft:

:thanks: Glad you found this post :grinjoint: Some plants i untied couple weeks before harvest....but found no added benefits to it so i just keep them tied down...I start when they are like yours and continue just tying down as i go usually 3 weeks into flower they stop stretching for me and no need to tie them down any longer ..... hope this helps brother grower :passitleft:

Wow, I just came over to check out the LST and I am very impressed! Looks really good. I like the idea of multiple bud sites. I have read that the LST method is really good for height limited grows and for folks using CFL. You saw my setup, do you think it would work good for me, I do have rectangular pots...maybe just one main tie-down to the opposite side of the pot? What do you think? Thanks and great work with your ladies. Cant wait till I smoke my first bud!!!

Tunes420- Thanks for the pics, had tried this a couple of times and while I had some success, your method is MUCH more efficient. I was using string tying it down to weights outside the pot. The string cut into the stems.

Just for clarification, are you using a heavy gauge electrical wire?

Hey Man just wanted say +reps for sharing such valuable info! Everyone who reads its gets a little better at growing our favorite plant. CHEERS!

Back
Top Bottom