LST How to do

I am thinking of buying some yarn and tieing it down, that earlier idea of some Scrog with the LST sounds like it would bring a beast of a plant.

I just checked his statistics a few weeks ago and all of his friends list are empty and he hasn't been on in awhile, just wondering how he was doing. He had some pretty good cfl grows and was starting to grow some good meds with hps lights. Hope all is well in his part of the world

Guys that is some useful info!!!
I love how everybody shares their knowledge here, and this site is the reason why I grow girls now. I will def try LST + Reps for you guys.
Once I receive my Skunk #1 seeds I will try LST and will post a Journal, keep the great work everybody :thanks::tokin:

Wow, nice tutorial, and pics..thanks for sharing...OK, Im a newbie (second harvest under glass), and I did LST them, EXCEPT I let em veg for 4 weeks..you put yours in bloom after only 12 days?

I see member's pics of small bushy plants with a zillion buds. They look soo pretty, almost like a center piece for Sunday dinner with all the family. Don't let them get soo tall?

Thanks
NCDude

How would a lanky sativa strain handle LST?

I've heard growers comment "didn't take too well to LST" and other remarks along those lines, but I never hear why. Does they stall their growth or something? Throw a temper tantrum? lol

Awesome thread. SS question was never really answered.

Is it feasible to use to LST a sativa strain? My grow setup is height limited and I would love to grow some haze and other taller strains. If not 6" could LST be effectively used to keep it 4' or less? Any thoughts or thread suggestions on this would be much appreciated.

:thanks: :peace:

I recommend the Taut Line Hitch knot, if you're using something knottable. It's very easy to pull it a little more taut each day, which is what I've been doing so far with string. It's also just good to keep in practice with one's knots.

A google search will reveal that secret, if you don't know it...

what a great thread! Ive heard lots about this but never saw such great pic to go off of....Anyone heard back from Tunes? He helped so much, just hope nothing bad happend

:thanks: Tariq
Here is one i trained 6 inches high
IMG_07861.JPG

IMG_07852.JPG

IMG_0792.JPG

next one i did like this I veg-ed longer and will get twice as much bud...and should finish about 6 inches tall
IMG_08781.JPG

Yo man i know this thread is old but please reply. i need you to teach me how to grow it that short as i only have space for a 1' tall plant but i still want to get a half decent yield. just a bit to smoke nothing too big.
cheers.

Has anyone tried supporting the LST'd branches from underneath once in Flower? Got to thinking maybe the decrease? in yeild as opposed to natural is the lack of support the main stem would normally provide? Maybe all the energy lost holding itself up could be transferred into fatter buds?

Back
Top Bottom