First Time Grower - OG Kush - Seedling to 40-45 Days

Are they in flower now? I posted those pics to my journal, I was doing an update anyway. The link is in my signature - Perpetual grow journal. You can veg for as little as 5 days, so you should still get something good. I am only a few grows in myself, but reading these boards has helped me to pick up a lot of information from some very experienced people.

hey there junbud did u get your heat problem taken care of? I built myself a home made swamp cooler for my room it wooks great on those mid 80 deg day w/ hps 1000w on , but once it it 90 and my back wall heated up it got over 95 and caused some heat syress and damage to some fan leaves !! So i got myself a free used ac unit and perfect temps all day !!!
I also got myself a 4 ft x 5ft x20 in deep metal cabinet to turn in to my seedling/clone/early veg unit.
MY little ladies are in bloom !!! The buddha seeds auto flowers are small (the tallist is 12in at 6 weeks old)
100_06733.JPG
100_06743.JPG

Your ladies look very nice :welldone:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!
:420:

Back
Top Bottom