First Time Grower

Thanks guys :) :circle-of-love: I'm very happy with the outcome, and especially things I've learned! ! You all rock! !
So, I made cannabrownies with cannabutter frosting! Can't wait!
20151020_132320.jpg

Everything looks great steff job well done! Can't wait for a smoke report and a brownie report lol

Very nice steff!

Hope you're not putting them in jars fresh off the plant. I see you have some hanging so you want a bit of moisture left in them before they go into jars for burping but not too much. There are always mold spores present and if conditions are just right it grows and spreads real fast. I have a detailed explanation on how I do my slow dry before I jar them on my thread.

With new stuff I always test small buds that aren't cured just to get an idea of the buzz. Once they have cured for a month the true taste comes out.

:thumb:

L8r

I'm so sorry I missed the harvest in real time steff, but the guys carried you beautifully and you came through like a champ! Brownies are my favorite method of medicating. I do mine so each cut is the equivalent of a gram, and start the morning with one. Haven't really smoked in weeks now.

Your trichome shots were amazing girl! What are you planning on growing next?

:party: :slide: :party:

Guys, I have to take a minute to thank each and every one of you for sticking close to her. Your constancy took this experience to a whole different level for her and it was a joy to watch the friendships develop as the grow progressed. This community building is our greatest strength in this battle against prohibition.

It has been heartwarming watching this small offshoot within our community develop. The new growers that I bonded with during my first grow have become like family to me. My hope is that the same thing is being played out here.

Steff, it's been a joy. I'm sorry I wasn't here more. I hope to get many more opportunities to make that up to you by following your future grows more closely. Thank you for such a fun ride.

:hug:

Hey :)
Yes I did hang the branches prior to the jar :)
I have "sampled" (lol sidenote I'm on my cell and the predicted word for sampled does smoked instead lol, I had to manually enter sampled! ) lol...
It is such an intense high. I am in no way over exaggerating, and I sampled the middle to. I am going to enjoy this, to say the least!
Yes, I can't wait to start anothet but won't be for a while.. I absolutely love Blue Dream, happy for you to have another yummy strain :)

LOTS OF LOVE!!!

Yes steff, when you get ready to start up again please PM me. Enjoy the harvest. You'll have many more ahead. None will feel this special or smoke so sweet. It's very akin to your first love. :love:

Ya definitely PM me when you start another grow I'll tag along i thoroughly enjoyed this grow. Glad you are enjoying your harvest!

you all are inspirational to say the least :)
I started smoking from the jar that had the middle section put in. Strong head high, I can feel throughout my body but doesn't last nearly as long as the head high... I have a problem with my temper at times, easily irritated :( anyhoo, it helps so much! The weight of the flowers have shrunk to what seems to be the final size. I know it was a minimal ounce harvest.. I can get clones in Oregon now, I'm thinking I will get a few in January. I look forward to watching everyone else and learn more until then
:love::circle-of-love::cheer:
:thanks::thumb:
... :Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom