My First Sprout

This plant just rolls with the punches I SO HOPE ITS A FEMALE I am going to take a clone as soon as I see a preflower!
day_249.jpg
d24_5.jpg
d24_4.jpg
d24_3.jpg
d24_2.jpg
d24_1.jpg
d24_-g.jpg

Wow Chuck, just bursting with life and vigor. I hope it's a girl too.

I think you're off to a great start Chuck. Lots of vigorous growth coming along. Let it grow unmolested for a while to get past the stress. Isn't it amazing how easily they adapt?

Yea im done with the snipping unless I burn a leaf I might snip the brown. Also got pipe cleaners to help aid in the canopy so I shouldn't be messing up leaves anymore either. Very amazing how they adapt id figure it would be more work than it is I could probably just water raise my light and it would of been fine. Might have to keep it on the 18/6 schedule til my auto gets done I am not 100% on this yet about to read more on it. I know if I do end up keeping 18/6 wont hurt as long as I have space and might not be a bad thing at all seeing as it should show sex by then and if it is a fem will give me a chance to take clones. If this ends up happening I might make it a mother plant keep it in veg and just clone off it for a while.

looking very healthy indeed. more of the same please,, that's what the plant is saying,, give me more of the same please chuck. your plant calls you chuck. hope you don't mind chuck. cheers, niv

Don't hesitate to begin cutting the lights on schedule when the auto gets about halfway through chuck. I started at the point they began drooping in the evening. I cut down 1/2 hour at a time once a week, starting at about week six and now I'm at 12.5/11.5 and the plants responded joyfully. Danishoes21 has been playing with photoperiods on his journal and his research convinced me to make the change. I haven't regretted it for a moment.

Chuck, here's the link to danishoes21's journal. On page 10, post #148 there's a YouTube link of the video that finally kicked me into gear about changing the photo periods.

By the way, nice screen. The plant is looking lush. :green_heart:

looks great. more of the same chuck please. only thing I would at all say, Chuck, is to fix that nasty nail. I know it would bite me, eventually,, cheers chuck

Put some type of cover over it then Chuck. It's a slice waiting to happen. Wouldn't want the grower injured. :love:

Any day now it should show sex. Regardless of what it turns out to be, you've learned much getting to this point Chuck. Good job. :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom