My First Sprout

Ouch Chuck! Don't do that again! :love:

one never plans it chuck,, @@it happens. maybe some silicone or even an eraser over that nail??

Qkrop I did not fim the auto it loved the scrog though and I have over 12 tops without a snip.First Grow - Auto Assassin check it out I planned fim my next auto just to try but I changed my mind after these results with scrog. Also this plant has not shown sex yet but its putting off the same growth as I saw on my other before it showed kinda looked like a knot on a top so lets hope this is what I am seeing

Do yall see any signs of male or female I don't! But its getting nice and big my auto is ticking down so 12/12 will be coming with the next 2 months. Saving for a led light this one is a little light starved but I wont buy more bulbs til I get my led it should be fine.
IMAG062510.jpg
IMAG062411.jpg
IMAG062310.jpg
IMAG062215.jpg
IMAG062110.jpg
IMAG06209.jpg

can't tell yet chuck,, not from those pics,, soon looks like though,, fingers crossed for ya pal,, cheers

It looks like you'll know within a couple days at the latest Chuck.

Well the day has come I went to clean up today do some water and well I found a sign of sex about 12 of them all balls :| So I promptly ripped the little dude out of his pot diced him up and threw him to the worms so atleast I got a lot of experience and some worm food out of it! But I already have his place filled.. This is another auto assassin seed like my other grow she is in a small pot of seed starting soil with the bottom cut off placed in a 5 gal bucket of my super soil that has been cooking for 60 days. This grow I will only be water and of course I will feed if I see she wants it! I hope all of you tag along we me I will still need all your brilliant minds!
IMAG069210.jpg

Start a new journal for this one Chuck. It deserves the respect

Silly me Chuck.

good luck chuck, with this one,, be girl, be girl, be girl,,,

Ok, that should do it, should be a girl, haha, cheers chuck

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Sorry for your loss.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom