First Time Grower

Here's a photo bomb. Since you've been showing us yours...here's a few pics of a couple of mine....

These are from seeds an old neighbor gave me. No idea what the strain it is/was. I've had about 12 different scent/plant size combo's (phenotypes) from the same bag of seeds.

This girl has a very pungent skunk smell.

DSCN044714.JPG

DSCN044612.JPG

This girl has a bubblegum scent.

DSCN043314.JPG

DSCN043214.JPG

DSCN043012.JPG

DSCN044912.JPG

Thanks! This is an 'off' year for me because I moved from So. Cal. to the Mid South. I ditched hydro and am now making teas, AACTs and all that good organic stuff. So basically this is a learning year. I'd say it was a success. Next year will be even better.

Here's some better frost pics.....

DSCN046314.JPG

DSCN046811.JPG

My camera can see a day into the future, apparently.

I love when you say soon, you're always right so now I have a sh*t eating grin :)

Made me laugh so loud on the bus it startled people around me. You guys do that to me all the time. :laughtwo: Steff, Baby, you're doing a great job! It always seems like it's too slow. Take some pictures a week apart and you'll be startled.

She looks wonderful. How's the smell?

Beautiful trichome shots steff. :thumb:

Thanks! This is an 'off' year for me because I moved from So. Cal. to the Mid South. I ditched hydro and am now making teas, AACTs and all that good organic stuff. So basically this is a learning year. I'd say it was a success. Next year will be even better.

Here's some better frost pics.....

DSCN046314.JPG

DSCN046811.JPG

My camera can see a day into the future, apparently.

That's quite a trick with the camera Heirloom. :laughtwo:

Makes me feel good hearing positive comments, the flowers are still pretty mediocre in size and I keep telling myself shes not out of week four yet... The wait man, it's going to be so much easier the second time! :)

I sure hope so. I didn't realize how much I detest waiting. Looking good here though. Jim

I will be lookin for the end result on this plant it's had a bit of a hard life getting eaten of cats and nosey ppl getting in volved iam new to this sight iam doing a grow my self not my first time tho I will be starting a journal soon my self iam 3 week in to veg now will be geiint pics on soon when I work out how to upload nice work tho Steff keep up the work

I have some twine ready for my closet :) yay week five now! Flowers are still so small, especially compared to yours! You're good at this! !!

Thank you. I consider myself OK at this.

You're doing great. Worry about size next grow. This is a confidence building grow. At the end you'll look back and realize it was a breeze, and that the hardest part of flowering was the wait.

;)

Back
Top Bottom