First Time Grower

Thank you. I consider myself OK at this.

You're doing great. Worry about size next grow. This is a confidence building grow. At the end you'll look back and realize it was a breeze, and that the hardest part of flowering was the wait.

;)

He's so right here steff. The first plant is really just to show you that you can get it to harvest. That's such a rush by the time you smoke that first taste of what you grew yourself you're hooked for good. Your next grow will be totally different and even more exciting than this. Hard to believe, I know.

Forgive me for neglecting you. I drastically changed my posting format and it's been an all-consuming thing, but you've been on my mind the entire time. I was greatly comforted knowing I'd left you last in Heirloom's most capable hands.

I still have some things to settle. The daughter slipped into a little paranoid on me, so I have to do some damage control and go stealthy again, but I'll be checking back. Buy some jars steff. Great, sticky, smelly days ahead for you Baby. :laughtwo:

Hey steff, have you looked to the future a little and figured out how/where you're going to dry? Do you have jars available?

:thumb:

Spent half of yesterday playing in the 'grass'....

DSCN04999.JPG

DSCN049810.JPG

DSCN049412.JPG

DSCN049711.JPG

DSCN049510.JPG

DSCN05009.JPG

Hahah! Sorry steff. These were so beautiful they needed to be posted again.

Holy poop on a stick! Steff, you're killin' it! That looks amazing! :drool:

Knew the force was strong in this one I did...

:smokin:

I've already used up my allotted rep points on you and I haven't been up an hour yet. No surprise there. You impress the hell out of me all day long and then some.

Steff, you hit it big time with this cultivator. I realize I'm telling you something you already knew. My early mentors have become dear friends in our neighborhood. Fortune likewise smiled brightly on you. :battingeyelashes:

I have to run. I need to simplify so I have more time to visit.

Welcome to the :420: community STIHL LOGGER. Are you considering running a small journal of your grow showing off this cool closet? We love that kind of thing here and I, for one, would like to see what you did with the CFLs. :battingeyelashes:

My first ever, let's say 'attempt' at growing I had a 400w hps in a 500cm x 200cm closet using a cooker heat extraction fan as exhaust.. Happy but pitiful memories lol

My first ever, let's say 'attempt' at growing I had a 400w hps in a 500cm x 200cm closet using a cooker heat extraction fan as exhaust.. Happy but pitiful memories lol

It's the happy parts we hold onto Wizzileaks. :laughtwo: Always the happy parts. :battingeyelashes: :love:

:oops: You almost got away from me there. Haha!

Welcome to our virtual Paradise Wizzileaks. If there's ever anything I or any one of us can do to help you acclimate and integrate into the neighborhood, you have only to stop someone and ask. I'm not hard to find and would be honored to help out.

Any chance you're considering a grow journal? It's a great way to meet new people and accelerate your learning curve. There are a few new members in this room with us who could bear testimony to that, chief among them myself. I knew less than nothing when I got here, and haven't stopped running at top speed trying to learn ever since.

Best time of my life, even with the death of my husband, an event that taught me the true value of this loving community you were smart enough to move into. I sincerely hope to run into you elsewhere so I have more opportunity to get to know you.

I warn you - long-winded. You guessed that by now. :laughtwo:

I've already used up my allotted rep points on you and I haven't been up an hour yet. No surprise there. You impress the hell out of me all day long and then some.

Steff, you hit it big time with this cultivator. I realize I'm telling you something you already knew. My early mentors have become dear friends in our neighborhood. Fortune likewise smiled brightly on you. :battingeyelashes:

You are too Sweet....Sue.

Thank you!

She's doing all that great work. I'm just making suggestions!

:circle-of-love:

Steff just know that once you harvest your first crop you aren't going to be able to stop lol it's a vice and I am fully addicted lol

It's a blessing to be able to smoke such good weed, it's a curse because if you run out of homegrown you'll never be satisfied with anything less again.

The life of the cannabis cultivator. :laughtwo:

I can almost smell her from here steff. I'm so excited for you. :yahoo: There's no harvest as thrilling as the first. We'll have to teach you about bud washing. You're gonna need jars steff. :laughtwo:

wow... much beautiful.

dude.. congrats on the first grow..

i too have used this sight to much advantage.. great community.

peace and keep growing, dude!

Thanks, Dude! :laughtwo: lol :tokin::circle-of-love:

...So I just got out of my room, spent about thirty minutes or so looking at everything. Some pistils seem to be dying, almost burnt, on the lower smaller flowers. Not a lot, but enough to notice. There are some pistils turning the color they're suppose to, right now she is in the middle of week five. One thing I noticed, once my nose was right in there I could really smell some diesel-ish fragrances. More potent smelling at the top. Also, she is getting sticky! I just touched a little, to scared to hurt something.
.....................not much longer :loopy:

She's looking great for her stage of flowering Steff!

Most plants fatten up a lot the last couple of weeks so expect them to get a lot bigger and frostier.

I haven't had to buy street pot in 30 years but the stuff I have smoked from friends sux compared to my own. They are always trying to swap for mine and I do a bit but mostly theirs sits in the cupboard until I do a batch of oil then it goes in there. :)

Growing is like having kids. You go nuts with the first one but get a lot more relaxed with the second one. I stopped there because 2 was plenty enough headache for me. lol

L8r

I haven't had to buy street pot in 30 years but the stuff I have smoked from friends sux compared to my own. They are always trying to swap for mine and I do a bit but mostly theirs sits in the cupboard until I do a batch of oil then it goes in there. :)

Growing is like having kids. You go nuts with the first one but get a lot more relaxed with the second one. I stopped there because 2 was plenty enough headache for me. lol

L8r

LOL. Two days ago I allowed one of my neighbors to peek at my curing harvests. This guy grows too, and big time (300+ guerrilla grow). I showed him stuff that was 1 week old and stuff 2 weeks old. Instantly he was in awe and asked if I wanted to sell any. LOL. Nope. Made me happy. He's been growing here for years and is having problems, I come in, new guy from Cali, and absolutely kill it with random bag seed.

:)

Your analogy is so true. The first one is hectic and scary, the second one more relaxed. The third? Well. I have/had the three B system. If it isn't bloody, broken or burning, don't bother me. LOL.

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom