First Time Grower

I am a first time grower and my plants don't look like any other pics I have seen. Can anyone tell me if these are normal.
20150902_183921_0_.jpg

20150902_183834.jpg

so it is just good for seed then?

if you need seeds, grow it out and collect the pollen. then when you have found the perfect female, you can breed for seeds.

good job, it appears to be very healthy.

is a male plant good for anything else? most what I read say to kill them.

most people do not want a male to pollenate their female plants. but if you have no female plants, you might as well grow that male out and collect its pollen. free seeds = free weed.

Well, you can smoke them, especially the males that express trichomes ("crystals"), but I wouldn't.

Otherwise they are good for pollinating a female to make seeds, or feeding to the pigs or compost.

As mussh said, props for a healthy looking plants. I hope you either have more seeds or can get clones. Typically when dealing with 'regular' seeds (as opposed to feminized), I will start 5 minimum to ensure 1-3 females.

Welcome to 420 mag mikie69!

Mussh you've got me thinking. . My girl has no, or very little crystals. . I need to look into this, does anyone know if it's normal at the second week of flowering?

trics start to form later in flowering. week 4-5 they should start becoming obvious.

Well, you can smoke them, especially the males that express trichomes ("crystals"), but I wouldn't.

Otherwise they are good for pollinating a female to make seeds, or feeding to the pigs or compost.

As mussh said, props for a healthy looking plants. I hope you either have more seeds or can get clones. Typically when dealing with 'regular' seeds (as opposed to feminized), I will start 5 minimum to ensure 1-3 females.

Welcome to 420 mag mikie69!

Thank you all for your help. I will start some new ones. Happy 420 everyone.

Back
Top Bottom