First Time Indoor/Outdoor Grow Bag Seed

yes you are 100% correct they raised up on little stems.That sucks two of my favorites turned out male oh well chop chop. thanks so much for stopping in Krip.;)

well guys getting back to my problem child. still no improvements with plant 1 indoors. Did i mention its starting to flower on a 24 hr on cycle anybody ever heard of a plant doing this other than a autoflowering strain. my guess is that shes so stressed that she is trying to flower to preserve herself. I bet if she pulls thru she will hermie. I've done a lot of reading and have not seen anything about this. Well anyway here is a pic of my problem child. Just a little refresher on my actions to correct problems. on sat i did a soil flush to get rid of any lock out if might exist which i doubt been using peruvian seabird guano for nutes. 10 10 2
used rain water looked to be a ph of around 7 then i gave them half dose of the dreaded MG
I hope this is enough info to get the help rolling in.
003650.jpg
014271.jpg
012300.jpg

oh yeah went ahead and went to 12/12 tonight. its definitly time. their growth is slowed down alot they might be root bound not sure though.

well time for a picture show fellows.:popcorn:
004614.jpg
I yanked up two very healthy males that sort of sucked but not that bad. :rip:

011359.jpg
012302.jpg
this for any one wondering what a male looks like. pretty good example. I hope they didnt spread any pollen on any of my girlfriends.

006511.jpg
my new favorite lady.
007512.jpg
my next favorite.

008474.jpg
010407.jpg
009438.jpg

Update on sick indoor girl. no better no worse. added some epsom salts to her today i didnt no how much to give her so i just put about a tbl spoon in a gallon of water and gave her a splash or two. I hope this helps her.

Hey gg... I'm a complete novice so feel free to disregard all of the post, hopefully someone who knows more will come along and help out.

Anyway...

003650.jpg

curled up leaves I think is usually a sign of too low humidity or heat stress, the plant tries to reduce the amount of leaf surface area exposed to the "sun"... so what are the temps / RH at the canopy in your closet?

012300.jpg

The white dots look like damage from mites. You said you looked for and treated for pests, but what did you do?

014271.jpg

Looks like you've got a bit of yellowing between the veins, as well as the brown splotches on the leaves. Could be from calcium and magnesium deficiencies... If it keeps happening after the epsom salts treatment it could be because of a pH issue locking the mag out...

The girls looks healthy, they will bare a lot of fruits. Too bad you got two males. I'm starting to keep males for breeding program and stop buying seeds. Maybe one day you'll be able to keep the males? That's where the fun is at after all the growing and harvesting routine is to create a new strain and see what you'll get. Good luck on the grow.

Hey man, thanks for stopping by twoshoes. well my temps are about 72- 75 during lights on and have the lights about 4 inches from the tops doesnt seem too hot when you put hands in between. However my humidity is very low when the lights are on. 35% - 38%. they are around 49% when lights are off. I treated for pest with a watered in dose of spinosad from Monterey garden . This is organic certified product with a widerange of pest coverage. It also claims to target spider mites. I can say it works great for gnats and those little, leafy looking grasshoppers. I have looked for mites on the leaves front and back i thought the same thing about the white spots in the picture. Today i saw a little leaf hopper on a leaf that had the same white spots on it . I think you might be on the right trac on the cal mag thing along with the pest issue. the other plants right beside her are fine?

thanks for stopping in twelve12. I guess if i had any good genetics i probably would consider saving them. I have actually been cutting all the male flowers off and giving to friends in need. They actually produce a pretty good buz for about an hour with no headaches and is not harsh at all. I guess thats the benefits of organic nutes and Gods big grow light and water works. It is so dry in my part of the country there is almost no reggie around which is fine by me but the dro is so expensive like 25 a g. How much do you think my two girls will produce if things go well. I have no idea what to exspect i hope at least two ounces per outdoor plant.

Well here is a update on my sick girl. Today i put her outside to let God take care of her. I might put her in the ground tomorrow .:Namaste:

I HAVE A QUESTION FOR ANY BODY THAT WANTS TO VOICE HIS OPINION ON THE MATTER . WHEN SHOULD YOU SWITCH TO BLOOM NUTES I AM CURRENTLY USING A SEABIRD GUANO WITH 10 10 2. I DO NOT WANT TO GIVE THEM A DEFC TOO SOON. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR EVERYONES TAKE ON THIS. THANKS. :helpsmilie:

I HAVE A QUESTION FOR ANY BODY THAT WANTS TO VOICE HIS OPINION ON THE MATTER . WHEN SHOULD YOU SWITCH TO BLOOM NUTES I AM CURRENTLY USING A SEABIRD GUANO WITH 10 10 2. I DO NOT WANT TO GIVE THEM A DEFC TOO SOON. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR EVERYONES TAKE ON THIS. THANKS. :helpsmilie:

Switch to Bloom nutes once you flip them to 12/12. For the first week of 12/12, some people give a "transition" dose of nutes that kind of a "half and half" veg/nute mix, but at low PPM's, just to help them transition to the new bloom nutes they'll be getting.

well here are some pics of outdoor girls. problem child is looking better since i put her outside.
007521.jpg
006515.jpg
008482.jpg

Yes, organic is quite awesome! $25/g for dro? Wow, that's crazy. Most I've seen here is $20/g and that's for top shelves strains. For your plants being outdoor they can average anywhere between 150-500g/m2 definitely more than few onces if the plants remain healthy throughout; pest free, hydrated, good daylight days (can't really control that), and well feed.

For outdoor nature will guide your plants into bloom. When you see bud sites forming with tiny white hairs (pistils) it is time to feed them bloom nutes and cut back on N and add more PK. Your plants are large so you can feed them at high PPM and they'll love it. To be safe go with 1/2 strength for the unknown strains.

Yes, organic is quite awesome! $25/g for dro? Wow, that's crazy. Most I've seen here is $20/g and that's for top shelves strains. For your plants being outdoor they can average anywhere between 150-500g/m2 definitely more than few onces if the plants remain healthy throughout; pest free, hydrated, good daylight days (can't really control that), and well feed.

For outdoor nature will guide your plants into bloom. When you see bud sites forming with tiny white hairs (pistils) it is time to feed them bloom nutes and cut back on N and add more PK. Your plants are large so you can feed them at high PPM and they'll love it. To be safe go with 1/2 strength for the unknown strains.

Yes things are starting to look good i have 4 confirmed females and clones to match them. the four outside have starting to put out a lot of pistils. my girls are starting to drink about a gallon a day and im feeding them full strength diluted bat guano 1 10 1 ratio once a week the bugs have been merciful so far there are a lot of natural predator bugs to help. squirrels have been the worst out of everything so far. early on in their vegative cycle the squirrels dug every one of them out of their planters. that was not a good day considering it was 90 plus degrees that just goes to show you what an awesome plant this is. any way thanks for stopping in i'll try to get better pics up of the bud development.:thanks:

well ok where do i start, the last couple of days have been interesting to say the least.
weather has been very rough driving rain, a little hail, 60 mph winds. I cant complain my girls came through ok. wind knocked my best one down but no breaks just some dirty leaves. here comes the bad news my best plant is starting to form some male parts along with all the pistols i dont know if its hermied or has been pollenated. any body want to take a stab at trouble shooting this? hers some pics.
005599.JPG

these pics are the same plant.
004626.JPG

003658.JPG

003657.jpg
I had to to take down another male again number three indoor its a shame it was doing great.

002696.jpg

Back
Top Bottom