First Time Indoor/Outdoor Grow Bag Seed

Here is the only plant left indoors. still vegging it until i can get my timer right and maybe some stronger lights or i might just put her outside i cant decide.
001655.jpg

004629.jpg
heres an update on the outdoor buds.
005604.jpg

005606.JPG
004631.JPG
update
003662.JPG

010419.JPG
001662.JPG
hey guys sorry i have not posted much info lately other than pics but heres some more pics any way. things are looking good last plant has showed herself. another girl yes. this makes number seven.;)
010419.JPG

These are great. Like your idea using the umbrella for the shade, the pics comes out nice. Have you thought about breeding using the male pollen to selectively breed on the female buds? That way there's no wild pollination, and you can get a unique strain going. Unless you have plants restriction I can see males will take up the limit. While growing outdoor there are plenty of room for more.

These are great. Like your idea using the umbrella for the shade, the pics comes out nice. Have you thought about breeding using the male pollen to selectively breed on the female buds? That way there's no wild pollination, and you can get a unique strain going. Unless you have plants restriction I can see males will take up the limit. While growing outdoor there are plenty of room for more.
Hey man i was wandering if any one was coming back lol. yes i am very pleased with these pictures i just needed to adjust my camera a little bit. I have culled out the males as they have shown their sex. I am pretty sure i have a hermie though i have been pinching the male looking flowers off as i see them every day. About breeding them, since one is hermied i dont want to keep that trait. I am not sure if i stressed it into this condition or if its genetics.
004626.JPG

This is my plan for now; i still have one indoor plant that is not sexed yet and two female clones indoor vegging so i am going to turn the mature indoor plant . keep it going through winter. I am going to order some quality genetics
and nutes and do another outdoor grow and maybe one indoor girl.

009446.JPG
;);)I have a question for any one. This is the fourth week of flowering. Do my buds look ok for mostly organic fed plants?

yeah dude males blow big time. i was pumpin' it to my girls and the two biggest plants turned out to be males. still felt good to hear from my buddy that hes never grow one that big even if it was a male, as for being in your 3rd week of flower looks mint, i thought you couldnt see good bud formation til 4-5 weeks. besides forcing buds with a shed or whatever. ive only got hairs everywhere passin week3 but im growen kush strains in the norrtheast.:morenutes:

Thanks guys I have seen some buds at 5 weeks that make these look small. but if Mr krip says their ggreet then im happy :yahoo::thanks::bongrip:

I had a little bit of a scare recently i had all my girls out in the middle of my back yard getting some morning rays for a change. I went out to check on them and i heard the worst sound at first i thought it was a Harley Davidson as it got a little closer there was no mistaking that gut wrenching thump of ol big bird. so i did what any stoned out of his gord gardener would do i scrambled. I am sure glad my wife wasnt watching because seeing someone move six planters into the woods in less than a minute has to be a funny sight. It was a helicopter but it was so high up i probably looked like a ant it looked like a medical chopper so its all good now my hearts back in my chest.
(THE MORE I GARDEN THE MORE I REALIZE I SHOULDNT GARDEN WHILE FUBARED):bongrip:

well here is a little update on my grow i have been busy today i transplanted two clones and my last vegging indoor plant. everything went smooth the root ball stayed completely in tact on all three transplants. I put one of the clones in the ground just strait dirt no amendments no perlite no nothing just water and dirt ran out of room in my grow area. If it makes it great if not oh well out of money and out of potting soil it will be interesting to see if it makes it. if it does it will be a bud cycle. LOL.
015251.JPG
011366.JPG
002700.JPG
003665.JPG
001663.JPG

anyway here is some more pics for ya.

Just caught up with your grow Glittergreen. Your plants look awesome. Sucks about the males but that's part of the game, lol. Your are lucky you have all that space to grow some monster plants. If it wasn't for my square neighbors I would prefer to grow out doors. Looks like you would have some good dirt to grow in, unlike me stuck with desert sand. Anyway, I'm sub'd for the rest of your grow.:goodjob::goodluck:

The buds formation looks good. It's slow the first couple of weeks but they'll take off 1/2 way in bloom, after 4 - 5th week it'll be rapid production. You've been taking care of them well!

Thats great news i was worried because im only using guanos. thanks for stopping by and for all the encouragement. ;)

Just caught up with your grow Glittergreen. Your plants look awesome. Sucks about the males but that's part of the game, lol. Your are lucky you have all that space to grow some monster plants. If it wasn't for my square neighbors I would prefer to grow out doors. Looks like you would have some good dirt to grow in, unlike me stuck with desert sand. Anyway, I'm sub'd for the rest of your grow.:goodjob::goodluck:

Welcome, glad to have you. yes i am very thankful to have a near perfect place to grow if i had to i could use some natural dirt but i would def have to pour on the perilite to the mix after all they do make bricks out of the stuff.
As far as killing the perfectly healthy males im starting to get over it now that i have some buds to look at hehee. As far as neighbors go i have the coolest one i could possible have cant say much more than that. He's got a cool one of these:roorrip::peace:

I did a little more lst on the one in the ground. she gets the least amount of light so thought i would spred her open a bit.
020156.JPG

025124.JPG

This is the last plant from inside to be brought outside i tried to spred IT! open a little as well i hope this ones female this is the one that sprouted a week later than the others. I just happened to look over at my propagation kit and saw it all by its self with no body to play with. No lights no water no nothing a true surviver.
018187.JPG

Back
Top Bottom