First Time Indoor/Outdoor Grow Bag Seed

ohhh ok Gittergreen...thanks...these bumps was on the bud...dam...u think those were seed pods...i pulled the males as soon as they showed me...do pollen sacs have any effect on the potency,..i wish my camera would take closeup

I dont know if it has an effect on potency but i have read were it does have an effect on the yield because it takes away energy from bud development and puts it into making seeds. I have had three hermie on me in this grow and one is the biggest and frostiest plant i have and the others were more male than female. I had one that only had one female bud and the rest was male. From what i have read hermaphrodites will produce feminized seeds which will give you about 90% females but if you stress them they will hermie a lot easier than say a regular seed that is female with out any hermie genetics. so if you want to have a completly seed free crop then it is best to get regular seeds then grow them out and sex them off and then get rid of the males keep the best female as a mother and clone the heck out of her. I read this some were on this site so dont think im a big shot grower. I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU OUT AND IF ANY BODY READS THIS AND FINDS AN ERROR OR WANTS TO ADD SOMETHING I WELCOME IT. :peace:

015262.JPG
007539.JPG
Here is a pic update and one pic i thought was cool as long as she keeps eating acorns instead of my buds
008499.JPG
018191.JPG
016231.JPG

yeh...i know about the cloning...i messed that up in my grow....i pull 4 males out of 12 beans i put in the ground..and forgot to clone the others..one came up with real red pistils...these were bag seeds so i don't know what i got...its got a real strong smell..a sweet spicy smell...makes you want to taste it

015262.JPG
this branch got hit by a falling tree branch so i just staked her back up and now shes almost as big as the top cola. Maybe there is something to this supercropping thing. HMMM! :blunt::

oh yeh...is that red stems on that plant...i was just talking to a guy worried about his red stems....i just harvest a plant with red stems...was born with them...colas was 3 inches in diameter

Yeah i think that red stems are genetically programmed

haha yeah pounds. I got high hopes for outdoor grows. Plants are looking great. Love the deer photo (+rep), there are mostly coyote around here...

Hey man thanks for stopping in. I dont know about pounds but it will be more than i had ever exspected to have. yeah we have those coyotes here also but not many yet they have even placed some wolves in some parts of the state like idiots, but oh well nothing old ruger cant handle lol. thanks for the reps.

ok guys here is an update on the grow journal. My sour sonya has mostly cloudy trichomes with only a few amber gland heads spotted. I have been watering as needed with tap water that rest for two days before using I also ad some pineapple juice to it.
(1 cup per gallon) she is not showing any signs of nute defs, maybe on some of the older fan leaves. I hope to have her havested soon. I did have to chop one of the buds on her today it had a very small spot that looked like b rot. not sure but i did find some kind of catapillar poop on that spot. anyway good exscuse to practice on my trimming skills. My other plants are still growing seem to still be making more trichomes and buds are plumping up a bit. I bought some tiger bloom for them and i am using 4 teaspoons per gallon along with some jamaican bat guano about 1 tbs. I shake it up until it foams a little. ok here are some pics.
015265.JPG
008502.JPG
007542.JPG
006540.JPG
005631.JPG
004657.JPG

This is a bud i harvested off of sour sonya. I guess she will be harvested pretty soon trying to hold off as long as possible i want to have at least 20% amber. Dont like couch lock i am lazy enough naturally.:tokin::yummy:
001702.JPG
007543.JPG
012317.JPG
016233.JPG

I had a nice surprise when i went to check on them this morning! starting to show her fall colors.:partyboy::roorrip::)
009459.JPG
001703.JPG

The nug in the picture has not been dried yet just showing off my first trim job. I have it hanging in my cabinet i used for cloning. not completly light proof but better than nothing. I need to rig up a computer fan but im not sure how the wirings done.

The nug in the picture has not been dried yet just showing off my first trim job. I have it hanging in my cabinet i used for cloning. not completly light proof but better than nothing. I need to rig up a computer fan but im not sure how the wirings done.

I just responded to your question on wiring in my DIY Dry Box thread!

Let me know if you still have questions or need help! :Namaste:

Thanks miss bud. You will get there to.:thanks::roorrip:

Here are some quick photos i snapped earlier today. will be back later for more for now my wife is taking over the pc.:peace
012319.JPG
011380.JPG

Back
Top Bottom