First Time Indoor/Outdoor Grow Bag Seed

hey peeps has any one ever used humboldt gravity?

i think it pretty much the same thing as SSU and SS if im correct, and im using SSU rite now, i heard they all do an amazing job..

Are you using mollassas with it?

My total weight on sonya dry is 56 grams thats with 17 grams of seed and stem removed.

nah im actaully using the brand that nobody seems to like Technaflora Recipe For Sucess kit, and the SSU and thats it.. im way beyond suprised of how dense my buds are, like i said im talkin solid, it must be the SSU that made it dense cause the Technaflora never made it like this, its crazy!!!!

It has been two days since the first dose of humboldt gravity and they seemed to have swelled a bit and do feel a little more firm. these pics were from yesterday.:tokin:
002740.JPG
008504.JPG
005634.JPG
004664.JPG
003706.JPG

Here are some pics from today. I think the gravity is helping what do you guys think?
007547.JPG

006551.JPG
005637.JPG
004666.JPG
002742.JPG
001712.JPG

the bottom pic looks real good, but the pic over top of it whats wrong with the plant in the back ground, the leaves are droopin?? whats goin on with'em??

that branch is broken thats all, it was hanging in there but we have been having
pretty bad winds and it got knocked over.:tokin:

Here is a pic of one of Sonya's curing buds.
025131.JPG

I have to admit this ranks right up there with some of the 20 a gram stuff going around. just smoked a small bowl of it only been curing a week now and wow my eyes are almost blurry no driving on this stuff. It is so smooth no harshness at all. will give final smoke report at 8 weeks cure.:):bong::rofl::loopy:

that branch is broken thats all, it was hanging in there but we have been having
pretty bad winds and it got knocked over.:tokin:

I removed this branch today and stuck it in some water. I want to see if it will drink to maybe flush it out a bit. we shaall see mmm!:Namaste:

I removed this branch today and stuck it in some water. I want to see if it will drink to maybe flush it out a bit. we shaall see mmm!:Namaste:

i watched a video on youtube of this lady showin some harvesting techniques and 1 of them was after you cut your plant down put it in some water for a day or 2 to give it a straight flush, i mean it sounds good if you got the patience for it, not somethin for me though, im pushin it just by waitin for them to finish all the way.. :tokin:

Plants looks great. Curing for 8 weeks? That's going to be some good smoke.

Thanks 12. I got to test a small smackeral of a nug every week of course!:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

i watched a video on youtube of this lady showin some harvesting techniques and 1 of them was after you cut your plant down put it in some water for a day or 2 to give it a straight flush, i mean it sounds good if you got the patience for it, not somethin for me though, im pushin it just by waitin for them to finish all the way.. :tokin:

yeh that limb has not been getting any water for at least a week the leaves were totaly wilted by the time i cut it. Ckecked on it this morning and almost every leaf was standing up. I guess i will hang it tomorrow.:420:

Hey guys, been a busy week got 48 hrs in thank God! sorry for the lull in post my plants were under tarp for a couple days due to rain. they are also under tarp do to frost warning. I modified the tarp a bit by putting sides of poly attaching it using close pins. I hope this is enough! I will have to take down the poly daily off of the shelter to increase stealth.
Labor of love i guess! my plants are doing great the buds are really starting to get dense from the gravity. even though this next plant is much smaller than sonya its going to beat it in yeild. I weighed a side branch and it weighed 1.4 grams so thats almost a half gram more than sonya's.

I think this is the next to finish.
003709.JPG

Back
Top Bottom