First Time Indoor/Outdoor Grow Bag Seed

Hey four twenty! My plants are doing great! most of the older fan leaves are turning yellow and drooping a bit but i think thats normal. I have one plant that is so leafy you can barely see any bud i hope it makes up for its lack of bud mass by being super strong!
Anway here are some pics i took today; enjoy!:passitleft:
024123.JPG
nice morning view huh?
I caught my own shadow trying to snitch a bud.
014288.JPG

001717.JPG
002746.JPG
005639.JPG
010434.JPG

Wow what a long week! I kept one of my clones inside i thought i might flower her inside soon. I will be doing a L.S.T style grow i need to get a ventilation system i will be flowering with a 400 watt metal halide light maybe if it works. I got one for free from my work place they were putting a new lighting system in and were taking down the old ones and recycling them i talked one of the electricians out of one. I am not sure if it works, some of them did some did not. I need to test it some how before i buy a coversion plug if it doesnt work i will be using the reflector with a big cfl some how.
Here are some pics of my indoor plant oh yeah it is a female.
001721.JPG
003714.JPG
005645.JPG
006552.JPG
007553.JPG

:party::roorrip:Hey guys getting ready to post a few more pics this evening of my outdoor plants!
I will be harvesting them this weekend they are def ready!

012325.JPG
011384.JPG
010436.JPG

024125.JPG
001723.JPG
006_480x640_.jpg
006_480x640_.jpg
[
015_640x480_.jpg
021_480x640_.jpg
019_480x640_.jpg
025_640x480_.jpg
I am starting to love fall!
031_480x640_.jpg
027_480x640_.jpg

Thanks twelve I could not resist the foilage is awsome this year.

This is the final pictorial of my grow of live plants.:peace:
014292.JPG
020163.JPG
021176.JPG
020163.JPG
017212.JPG
016240.JPG

I have been fighting my camera lately. sorry for the blurry ones.
Thanks for the help and encouraging comments everyone.

Plants looks great. Nugs everywhere! :}
To help with the blur use bigger f-stop on your camera, go with f8 - f11 but keep the shutter speed above 100 for hand held.

Thanks twelve, I usually dont venture far from my auto,scene select settings.
I dont have enough time anymore to really learn my camera in depth.:roorrip::)

I had a very small harvest party yesterday with just a friend and his wife lots of smoke, lots of slacked jaw trimmin goin on! scissor hash! wow! i want more of that, so tasty and strong. I had so much fun i forgot to weight it oh well the dry weight is the only important thing anyway.:peace:

Final weight of my grow was just over 7 oz! not bad i guess for not knowing anything about cannabis growing. I stressed those girls pretty bad. my weight suffered from heat stress and sometimes under watering, catapillar attacks not enough nutes in the beginning but i feel i made up for it with the quality of the flush and curing. I not only made it to the trim table i made it to the bongathon! thanks for watching my first grow guys!

I guess i will continue it in this journal. I want to start a fresh one with some quality genetics and equipment. Here are some pictures of
my indoor plant.
001725.JPG
003719.JPG
004675.JPG

I guess im going on vacation from growing. I lost my job last week. I dont know if i will be able to draw unemployment or not.:peace:

GG--- Sorry to hear about you losing your job. You still don't think you will be able to grow with what you may have left or maybe improvising? I hope you will be able to get unemployment until you find another job. I will be praying that you do.

Thanks QTL I might flower it under cfls just for fun. I took a bunch of clones, bought lumber, mylar, extraction fan and was getting ready to start building, started researching prices on HPS light kits, and whammo life hit me right between the eyes. No worries guys my family is happy and healthy and together!

Back
Top Bottom