Flytier's Quasi-Aquaponic Salmon-Based Organic Autoflowering Perpetual SPoG® SoG

First you were like...
Hmmm. Got home and the wife's not here. If that means what I think it means, I may be getting rid if the ultralibidinous she-devil feline rapist this evening. Ooohhhhh I hope I hope I hope! Either that or she's working and I'll have to go get her at 10:00. I hope it's the first one, on a couple different levels.
But then you were like...
Oh no, she wouldn't have anything to do with getting rid of a cat. She'd get rid of me first.

Oh, that fuckin' thing! Haw! We were thinking on different channels. No, that one belongs to the niece. It was suddenly thrust upon us to make my life miserable for a month. No, the pothead is my own - used to belong to the niece but...

Oh, that fuckin' thing! Haw! We were thinking on different channels. No, that one belongs to the niece. It was suddenly thrust upon us to make my life miserable for a month. No, the pothead is my own - used to belong to the niece but...
We got a dog, 6 cats and a bunch of weed plants. I don't live in a house, I live in an ecosystem.

That's plain nuts! 6 cats is 6 cats too many :).
Man, there's no talking to some people. She had 6 ever since I moved out to this province 18 years ago. Sometimes it's easier to just give in.

howdy Flytier, so I like your DIY pots and awhile back I purchased this to try and make a pot ( haven't tried it yet - summer time ) along the lines of air-prune the roots or I don't know. What would you make of it......lol
View media item 1535246I would go round twice for the sides and dbl layer the bottom, I dunno be interesting to see how it goes, place inside a bucket maby......:popcorn:

howdy Flytier, so I like your DIY pots and awhile back I purchased this to try and make a pot ( haven't tried it yet - summer time ) along the lines of air-prune the roots or I don't know. What would you make of it......lol
I would go round twice for the sides and dbl layer the bottom, I dunno be interesting to see how it goes, place inside a bucket maby......:popcorn:
@Scientific (we miss you!) created his own air pot really simply. Here is his post with the instructions.

View media item 1535246I would go round twice for the sides and dbl layer the bottom, I dunno be interesting to see how it goes, place inside a bucket maby......:popcorn:

I think you might have something there. The bucket will create a humid environment and the roots may come out the sides; it's happening to mine in the crowded space. But you can try it and see. Otherwise it looks like just the thing to use.

@Scientific (we miss you!) created his own air pot really simply. Here is his post with the instructions.
Yeah, there ya go. I kinda figures burlap would be good to use. I can get some at the store in town for 5 or 6 bucks a metre. But you can use anything that can let the air get at the roots, for sure. I gave Guy a bunch of buckets with screens in them to try too. It just has 2" holes drilled around the base with flyscreen covering them. Should work pretty good.

Man, there's no talking to some people. She had 6 ever since I moved out to this province 18 years ago. Sometimes it's easier to just give in.
I like the term manageable lol

I like the term manageable lol
Giving in makes things manageable. I don't require the last word or to feel like I won an argument. I'll leave that for the insecure.

Giving in makes things manageable. I don't require the last word or to feel like I won an argument. I'll leave that for the insecure.
Well said brotha . :Namaste:

On the plus side, I have tomorrow off and I'll probably be getting some plastic panels etc. for my recycled greenhouse.

May be switching to a new thread soon woohoo!
Heybhave you heard any good reviews from true north lighting or folux soloutions?

Back
Top Bottom