Flytier's Quasi-Aquaponic Salmon-Based Organic Autoflowering Perpetual SPoG® SoG

Well, as much as I like the scientific method, I like the informal do-what-I-want-whenever method too. My nook/cranny is pretty occupied with lots of buds now, and so far I haven't given in to the temptation of doing a quick nuke-dry on any of them. But on payday I may get a pack of either CKS Dwarf Low Flyer or Early Miss. We have a store in town that sells them so I don't have to go through the hassle of mail-order.

So I figure an updated pic would be nice, but you really can't see all of the plants. Mostly what you see here is The Hulk covering everything else. You can see the three ATFs in the front and a bit of my JHx on the left.

And the buds are coming along nicely too. As much as I've wanted to the past few days after over two weeks of arthritis pain, I haven't given in yet. If I get good smoke from this baby I'll have to grow more to make some seeds and see what the F2s turn out like on this accidental cross.

I have my outdoor plants mostly potted up to 5 Gal buckets now to ride out the season in. I guess I should have took a picture of them too.

So before I even had a chance to hit the Post button the wife came in and had me take the new car for a spin. She took over payments on a 2016 Malibu, and what a piece of machinery that baby is! Lotsa bells and whistles. But it's going to come at a great cost. I can't get my ½ oz of weed every week now. I hope The Hulk here matures fast, because all the others are taking their sweet time producing pistils. I should probably plant some more Hulks for later on too.

Now that's an incentive to leave the damn buds alone!
Here's even more incentive: I just found out it'll cost us twice as much as the first number I heard for payments. $400/month for 5 years. I guess it's back to looking for overtime whenever I can get it. Thing better be worth it. I can feel a little stress building here now. If it seems too good to be true it probably is.

Here's even more incentive: I just found out it'll cost us twice as much as the first number I heard for payments. $400/month for 5 years. I guess it's back to looking for overtime whenever I can get it. Thing better be worth it. I can feel a little stress building here now. If it seems too good to be true it probably is.
Pricey! 5 years from now or 5 years from 2016?

But on a much more positive note I was in to see the neurologist today. I'm gonna get an EEG and an MRI and it's (hopefully) off the epilepsy meds. That'll save me $10 every three months (thank fuck for Blue Cross).

Yeah, but you calculated for 7 years. It's just for 5 - 24,000 smackers. It wasn't bought brand new. It was just obtained last month by someone who already has a good vehicle.. I'm not sure of the details behind it all, but it better last. I may be trying to get off the anticonvulsants but I think I'll stick with the antidepressants. Goddamn brain disorders.

Yeah, but you calculated for 7 years. It's just for 5 - 24,000 smackers. It wasn't bought brand new. It was just obtained last month by someone who already has a good vehicle.. I'm not sure of the details behind it all, but it better last. I may be trying to get off the anticonvulsants but I think I'll stick with the antidepressants. Goddamn brain disorders.
Oh gotcha. I read your reply wrong.

Better to be happy and convulsing you figure? Probably the right choice I'd say but I certainly don't know!

The topic of smoking weed was touched on, but yeah, I was thinking the same way. Hash Plant is fairly high in CBD. I'm conditioned to see weed that doesn't get me stoned as sort of a dud. I tried some once, and when I didn't get the buzz off it I was disappointed and pissed off.

The topic of smoking weed was touched on, but yeah, I was thinking the same way. Hash Plant is fairly high in CBD. I'm conditioned to see weed that doesn't get me stoned as sort of a dud. I tried some once, and when I didn't get the buzz off it I was disappointed and pissed off.
Capsules from the high CBD strains is the way to go. Pretty easy to make. Let me know if you ever head down that road, I make them for my dad.

I suspect if I decide to go the CBD route, it'll probably be in Hash Plant form. More versatile with fairly high levels of THC, CBD and, according to CKS, CBN. Nice all round evening buzz. Appreciate the offer though.

So I got some pictures of my outdoor and camo plants so far. I have two out of twelve sunflowers popped now

I'm going to dig a little trench and fill it with topsoil alongside the dogwood bush on the right and make a bit of a visual block from the lane

These are the plants I have outside now, put out in the beginning of the month, and so far have survived one frost. There's three ATFs, a G-13 and two bagseeds. They will stay in the buckets though; I'll put some others behind the sunflowers

When I put the plants in their final pots I inoculated the soil with some mycorhizae (damn spell check don't have the proper spelling and I'm not going to walk to the kitchen to get the right one) that I picked up at the Co-Op farm store. These are done in fish compost soil because when I used it outdoors last year I had some pretty good results, but the compost is pretty dilute this time 'round. I got a bit of mulch on the surface to get some more microbes on the go. Bring 'er on!

howdy mr.F, I might offer how jealous I am seeing you get all going outside, and here's smeegs huddling inside from winters icy grip....lol looking good, can't wait to see what magic you unveil outdoors....
Thanks man. It's that time of the year again here in the northern hemisphere. I bought a pack of lupine seeds this morning to put in the small field on the other side of the ditch. I love those flowers and I'd love to see them explode over there. I also got a pack of cactus seeds for here in the house. Something to play with more than anything.

Back
Top Bottom