Flytier's Quasi-Aquaponic Salmon-Based Organic Autoflowering Perpetual SPoG® SoG

ATFs love outdoor grows! Let one spread its roots!

But if he is trying to keep the size manageable, might not want to put the ATF in the ground, they can very large outdoors if allowed to really grow.

Looks like it's gonna be a great grow! Why not stick one of the ATFs in the ground and see how it differs from the other two?
I'll see if one of the remaining ones is an ATF. If it is I think I will put it in the ground somewhere. For some reason that never even occurred to me. I'll probably give it a bit of time, just for frost purposes and all.

ATFs love outdoor grows! Let one spread its roots!

But if he is trying to keep the size manageable, might not want to put the ATF in the ground, they can very large outdoors if allowed to really grow.
When the dogwood gets some leaves on it, it should hide it reasonably well. I'll try it when I put the sunflowers out to avoid a little suspicion. Got three of them out of the ground now.

Ok, so the good news is that I'll be getting some seeds in a few weeks. The bad news is that it's because The Hulk went hermie on me. I was checking out the buds and something fell out. I thought, well that's odd, my buds never fell apart on me before (ok, so that's not exactly what I thought; it was more like FUCK!!!!!).

So what's the best course of action? is it worth keeping the seeds (before you answer that, bear in mind that the new car will be taking lots of my money)? I'll keep the weed anyway; it'll still have a bit of a kick to it. I've gotten stoned off seedy weed before. Just takes more.

Ok, so the good news is that I'll be getting some seeds in a few weeks. The bad news is that it's because The Hulk went hermie on me. I was checking out the buds and something fell out. I thought, well that's odd, my buds never fell apart on me before (ok, so that's not exactly what I thought; it was more like FUCK!!!!!).

So what's the best course of action? is it worth keeping the seeds (before you answer that, bear in mind that the new car will be taking lots of my money)? I'll keep the weed anyway; it'll still have a bit of a kick to it. I've gotten stoned off seedy weed before. Just takes more.
Hey, I am smoking the hell out of my bud that I seeded on purpose. It didn't lose much potency with the seeds. If you get a grinder where the bud falls through the holes, you can grind the buds and the seeds will fall through first if you are careful.

Did your plant grow nanners or go full on hermie? Or did a seed just happen to fall out?

Hey, I am smoking the hell out of my bud that I seeded on purpose. It didn't lose much potency with the seeds. If you get a grinder where the bud falls through the holes, you can grind the buds and the seeds will fall through first if you are careful.

Did your plant grow nanners or go full on hermie? Or did a seed just happen to fall out?
It went full hermie I think. Didn't see any nanners. Must have had a hundred seeds fall out. But like I say, my good plants need the space so I got rid of it.

And without The Hulk I still have a full growroom. The G-13 is taking over that niche quite well. Bring 'er on! I gotta get a bit of space now to squeeze in at least another one or two for a 12/12 from seed perpetual grow

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom