Fresh Farmer

Hi guys,
So im back again with the same question but i think you can tell me now what is male and what is female (i hope).

I did some LST to my big mama, hope i didnt hurt her too much but she seems happy and still growing, other two are really bushy and not tall, let me place some pics here and tell me if you think i got females.

Little sister.
20120525_124022.jpg
20120525_124014.jpg

Medium sister.
20120525_123935.jpg

Big mama
20120525_124000.jpg

Give me some good news guys, and later on i will take full pictures of the plants so you can give me some more tips on how to take care of them from now on.

I have added all of them bloom also so that they have what they need for flowering period.
Dont need them to have huge flowers just ones that will be healthy and give me a nice buzz.

bigmama looks like a lady, not real sure a bout little sister she looks like there are balls in the 2nd pic of her on the second node from the top but that mite be swelling of the pre flowers,keep an eye on her.not liking medium sister could use a better pic try and get some closer to the main stem where the branches come out. my fingers are crossed. I feel good about big mama tho:)

medium sister has like a flower on top of her, what is that?
and i have to agree with you on little sister she do look like a guy (sadly), i might keep it cause i want some seeds to come out to save for later, now how do i grow that guy to some extent but i dont want it to ruin all my crop, can you give me some guidelines with it?
I'll take some more pics of medium sister and hope that its really a she.

Thanks alot for your input.

Here are some better pictures of the two little sister, they seem llike dudes though, damn it!

little sister better look.

20120525_161411.jpg
20120525_161401.jpg

medium sister better look.
20120525_161213.jpg
20120525_161157.jpg

medium sister has like a flower on top of her, what is that?
and i have to agree with you on little sister she do look like a guy (sadly), i might keep it cause i want some seeds to come out to save for later, now how do i grow that guy to some extent but i dont want it to ruin all my crop, can you give me some guidelines with it?
I'll take some more pics of medium sister and hope that its really a she.

Thanks alot for your input.
not a breeder but if you want seeds later get little man his own place to live some where far away. let him mature and collect the pollen store it in a plastic bag and it should last forever.just me tho R.I.P. you can check out the hoe toos and see if thats something you are comfertable with. wait for more pics:peace:posted before new pics middle lady scares me the most. maybe a coulple more days to be sure

Well after a week i can say for sure, big mama is a she!!! and she is beautiful! got herself a little sister and a little brother, exactly what i was looking for.
Now i need to figure out how to save pollen and then what do i do with the boy, i feel kinda attached to it to just snip it without you guys telling me hey it's not good for anything, then it's dead.
I need my girls to produce some seeds to save them for later use, another thing is i want to save some pollen also for later use.

Now another important question, is the he smokeable? :D if so which parts, i can already see that he has little flowers on it and he produced pollen, i would love to smoke something ASAP :D

Well dont let me keep you waiting here are the pictures.

first one is Big Mama's little bud, aint he beautiful.
20120603_172806.jpg

Big Mama's big bud (hopefully will get bigger and bigger)
20120603_172814.jpg

little sister seems to produce buds also, im thrilled i got a threesom my boy is ecstatic
20120603_172840.jpg

here's my boy, i KNOW most of you wont like the site of him but he is nice :D
20120603_172824.jpg

a better pic of Big Mama isnt she lovely???
20120603_172852.jpg

My own private jungle, ahhh im a proud father!
20120603_173052.jpg

well sir the damage is done. you will get your seeds. he has spread his love. as far as smoke, I have never kept one around long enough to try, but Ive read that it aint worth your time. but dont take my word for it. you can take the pollen from dad and store in a ziplock bag in a dark place dry and cool forever. my buddy does that and one time he showed me I freaked out told him to get that away from me(sounds like my wife) scared I was gonna get some on me and fertilze my girls. other then that nice babies you got there:goodjob:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.:Namaste:

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!
:420:

Hi everyone,

After a long absence, I'm back with a question.

I've been seeing that my plants are getting purple, the stem is all purple and some of the plants hair is purple also, don't know why.

Can anyone shed some light on this??

hmmm it seems that one can no longer add pics in here. (or i didnt find a way to do it other then link it)

Back
Top Bottom