Fridge 250HPS - Freezer Clone Zone - Atomic NL#5 - Conkushion

Thunderthys

the big one in the bucket is the NL and theres 2 more seedlings started in the freezer but theres 5 or 6 NL clones in the aero cloner and a couple conkushion and autos... but i love that NL cheeb!!! post rooted pics soon added plant prod root booster to the aero cloner last night...love growing my own!!:welcome::love:
not my first grow just my first organized grow..

That's just it.. I wired the bulb only inside but there's a big hole for intake pointing straight At the bulb.. And the same sized fan and hole for the carbon filter 80 cfm each.. Havnt had a full flowering plant In There yet but it's pretty cool this far around 21.5 C..and 28 in the freezer

That's just it.. I wired the bulb only inside but there's a big hole for intake pointing straight At the bulb.. And the same sized fan and hole for the carbon filter 80 cfm each.. Havnt had a full flowering plant In There yet but it's pretty cool this far around 21.5 C..and 28 in the freezer

That's pretty good, given you have a HPS in a freezer!! Try and keep temps as close to 25 degrees Celsius as possible for best results. And keep us updated :)

Soo before I had put my DIY carbon filter the temps were as above then in with the filter and lights on.... Like above 60C close to the filter so the only only way is with a cool tube and its not happening here..soo I baught 3 42watt cfls = 7800 K all to gather to he me flowering at least.. And there bright but there cfls... Well see the lst ing and all dry for the temp screwing up everything g might just start a new journal..

Back
Top Bottom