From the Deep South, Ready to Learn

goingreenyall

Sup. Green is really big where I live and I grew up as one of those kids thinking cannabis was a terrible substance that ruined people's lives... little did I know I had all of that backwards.
I've learned a lot from just lurking here and have finally decided to join in and make myself a supporter, if anything. I see that this community has a lot of maturity and I look forward to learning more with everyone! :thanks:
(I'll be starting a grow journal within a week or so, as well)

P.S. a good friend of mine is constantly in pain with his arms (TOS) and I'm looking for a green alternative that may be able to alter his life for the better... other things over the past years have not worked well.

Welcome to :420:

The best MMJ site on the web. I look forward to your journal.

When you get one started, please post a link here so that I can subscribe.

:goodluck:

GL4A

Hello goingreenyall,

Just here to say Hi with a friendly :). Hope you continue to enjoy the site and the wonderful community that it is.

Welcome to :420:

The best MMJ site on the web. I look forward to your journal.

When you get one started, please post a link here so that I can subscribe.

GL4A

Awesome, I appreciate the guidance and desire. That means a lot to me :)

Hello goingreenyall,

Just here to say Hi with a friendly :). Hope you continue to enjoy the site and the wonderful community that it is.

I sure am! This is a great place... so few quality sources exist in any concern of such "things" on the Internet.
And, my goodness, I love your shop vac idea to transfer water with! I would've been falling all over myself with my developing hydroponic setup! Good luck to you and your other half.

Hi Goingreenyall.

Dropping by to add another welcome to the growing list of members that have already done so. I know you'll enjoy both the site and the community of members here.

Be well and happy growing!

Hello, Goingreen. I look forward to seeing your grow journal. And it's wonderful you're going green to help your friend - I hope all goes well!

:welcome:

Thanks, Dres ;) I hope I can make a positive difference in my friends life... I've heard it helps with PMS as well which is only another plus.
I like your simple setup, KISS KISS KISS! And is the mylar insulated? I look forward to your progress and hope for the best!

It's not insulated, but I did wrap it around some pretty thick poster board, foamy type stuff. It's about 3/4" thick, so I'm hoping it will keep some of the heat from my lights inside. Without any temperature regulation my basement is about 72° F right now, but when the hard winter rolls in, it will be probably near the lower 60s. Hopefully I'll have an HPS light by then to counteract the cooler weather.

And keeping it simple is my motto right now... I'd probably shed some tears if I spent a ton of money on high-tech equipment and still killed my plants. :laughtwo: Hopefully, I'll be able to add one piece of high-tech gear per grow, and within a year or two I'll have a decent setup :;):

Hi Goingreenyall.

Dropping by to add another welcome to the growing list of members that have already done so. I know you'll enjoy both the site and the community of members here.

Be well and happy growing!

Thanks, Tan! I'm loving this community of intelligent, mature, and interesting people :) It's quite amazing.

It's not insulated, but I did wrap it around some pretty thick poster board, foamy type stuff. It's about 3/4" thick, so I'm hoping it will keep some of the heat from my lights inside. Without any temperature regulation my basement is about 72° F right now, but when the hard winter rolls in, it will be probably near the lower 60s. Hopefully I'll have an HPS light by then to counteract the cooler weather.

And keeping it simple is my motto right now... I'd probably shed some tears if I spent a ton of money on high-tech equipment and still killed my plants. :laughtwo: Hopefully, I'll be able to add one piece of high-tech gear per grow, and within a year or two I'll have a decent setup :;):

Ahh, I see. That's a cool idea. An HPS would definitely change that for the better! It'll be here before we know it hah

I feel ya. I've done that to what I consider is a medium degree of investment, but I have no hopes of anything more than learning :) but we all have different desires for how much we are producing!
I've fallen in love with cannabis as a plant not to mention discovered it medicinal properties... I've always loved nature and the outdoors and with how busy my life has become since leaving college I have rediscovered my passion for building/growing (not to mention I plan on combining it with cooking!).

Back
Top Bottom