Fudo Myoo's Organic, LED Homegrown Journal

Day 62 of flower

Crystal Candies gotta be close. I’ll check the trichs Monday, chop won’t be before then.
I added a couple more stake’s yesterday on both the PH/M’s to hold up the floppy colas.

IMG_7361.jpeg
IMG_7358.jpeg
IMG_7357.jpeg
IMG_7356.jpeg
IMG_7355.jpeg
IMG_7354.jpeg

I left for 2 days and came home to more dead leaves on Big girl. Not sure if skipping a water day helped speed the decay up but it probably didn’t help. The other 2 look great. I hit em all with another app of Geoflora Bloom and watered it in with Sweet Candy and Recharge.

IMG_7381.jpeg
IMG_7383.jpeg
IMG_7391.jpeg
IMG_7392.jpeg
IMG_7395.jpeg
IMG_7393.jpeg
IMG_7398.jpeg
IMG_7400.jpeg

Have a great day! :blunt:

Day 65 of flower

Chop day for the CC’s! The pots were still wet after 2 days (I was gone up north) and we got a decent amount of amber so down they come.

IMG_7376.jpeg
IMG_7377.jpeg
IMG_7378.jpeg
IMG_7384.png
IMG_7388.png
IMG_7386.png
IMG_7389.png
IMG_7385.png
IMG_7390.png

IMG_7396.jpeg
Nice choice Fudo! They didn't want to stop making pistils!
I left for 2 days and came home to more dead leaves on Big girl. Not sure if skipping a water day helped speed the decay up but it probably didn’t help. The other 2 look great. I hit em all with another app of Geoflora Bloom and watered it in with Sweet Candy and Recharge.

IMG_7381.jpeg
IMG_7383.jpeg
IMG_7391.jpeg
IMG_7392.jpeg
IMG_7395.jpeg
IMG_7393.jpeg
IMG_7398.jpeg
IMG_7400.jpeg

Yet blooming vibrantly! Just a fleshwound!

Day 66 of flower

Big Girl looks the same shade of green as yesterday so that’s good. I gave her 2 quarts of plain water 1 at a time an hour apart. Little girl got just over a quart. All the plants buds are swelling by the day. It’s kinda on cruise control as long as Big Girl can keep up.
IMG_7415.jpeg
IMG_7412.jpeg

IMG_7411.jpeg
IMG_7410.jpeg

I finished trimming up the plants and got a not so pleasant surprise. Bud rot, yuck. It’s just on the one plant and didn’t amount to much thank god. I picked through and inspected everything thoroughly and this one cola seems to be all that’s affected. Not a huge loss but that floor fan needs to be higher.
IMG_7405.jpeg

When I trim, I don’t really trim, I pluck. It’s much faster and I’m not really concerned with beauty. Plus the sugar leaves are soaked so I think I’ll leave them.

Casualties
IMG_7409.jpeg

Got them all tucked in at 67% humidity with it zipped up and the fan on. I’ll check in a couple of hours
IMG_7406.jpeg

Congrats on the harvest but oof on the rot. :( Still looks like there's loads left hanging up, not to mention the densely packed skyscrapers remaining in the grow room!
:drool:
Thanks Shed! That’s actually my 1st experience with bud rut. It happened in the the obvious area of least air circulation. I need to get the floor fan blowing directly above the soil. It’s so fn windy in there I didn’t think it would matter. Apparently it does.

Day 69 of flower

I don’t really know what to think of Big Girl. She’s still putting on weight so there’s that, but with possibly 35 more days, (they’re 13-15 weekers) to go, it’s looking kinda sketchy.

Big Girl
IMG_7444.jpeg
IMG_7445.jpeg

Little Sister
No complaints with her.
IMG_7442.jpeg
IMG_7443.jpeg

Neville’s Haze

Packing it on.
IMG_7446.jpeg
IMG_7447.jpeg

IMG_7448.jpeg
IMG_7450.jpeg
IMG_7451.jpeg

I tested a little of the casualties. It smells green of course but surprisingly doesn’t taste like that to much. Slight note of cotton candy on the exhale and plenty strong enough. Gonna be a good one.

Big Girl running out of gas Fudo? I wouldn't flinch to add a top dressing of Geoflora Bloom and forget my worry for the 4 weeks left.
Yeah and probably root bound. I gave them a dose on Monday so they’re not due again till next week. I’ve been giving them Sweet Candy though…

Back
Top Bottom