Fuzzy1981 Sour Diesel, Super Citrus Haze, Dirt, 2020

Day 105 buds are getting big
DSC08117.JPG
DSC08118.JPG
DSC08119.JPG
DSC08120.JPG
DSC08121.JPG
DSC08122.JPG

Fuzzy, did you piss someone off? I went back and looked at your journal at you don’t have much feedback especially lately . Your plants look fabulous. My first two grows I had a lot of feedback, lots of help . I took at 9 months hiatus and my new journal I feel like is my best journal and lovely plants , I’m getting very little feedback and almost none of my previous cheerleaders have even commented on my journal. I doesn’t hurt my feelings and I’m certain I know why . I tend to beak rules by naming lights or soil products that aren’t sponsored. This gets me love letters explaining why they had to delete my comments etc . Anyhow I noticed, your plants look great , time fo harvest it appears

Fuzzy, did you piss someone off? I went back and looked at your journal at you don’t have much feedback especially lately . Your plants look fabulous. My first two grows I had a lot of feedback, lots of help . I took at 9 months hiatus and my new journal I feel like is my best journal and lovely plants , I’m getting very little feedback and almost none of my previous cheerleaders have even commented on my journal. I doesn’t hurt my feelings and I’m certain I know why . I tend to beak rules by naming lights or soil products that aren’t sponsored. This gets me love letters explaining why they had to delete my comments etc . Anyhow I noticed, your plants look great , time fo harvest it appears
Nah i didn't piss anybody off, were in the middle of the winter up north and seasonal affective disorder is kicking into full swing, and that leaves most people up here a bit depressed this time of year. I just kinda stopped commenting on peoples posts and stopped talking with people mainly cause i just don't much have the energy for keeping up that kind of commitment, honestly some days it takes all i have to just take the daily pictures and post them on top of working fifty hours a week. heh and snowblowing, getting in wood, shoveling the roof off, and busting up ice dams so water doesn't start leaking through the roof. Really this journal was just for me to look back on in future grows to see what i can do different or use as a reference. But im more than happy to talk with some one, if you post the link to your journal i'll follow ya!

when are you going to take them ? They look ripe , some fox tailing happening , what do your trichs look like ?
im thinking right about time change they are going to be ready. the trichomes on the sour diesel are about 50/50 right now, im going to check under the microscope my next day off to get a better look at the bulbous trichomes and see how they are doing. The citrus super haze is about a week behind, smells good tho, lives up to its name.

Brother I was just giving ya a hard time . I didn’t mean any harm i
Nah i didn't piss anybody off, were in the middle of the winter up north and seasonal affective disorder is kicking into full swing, and that leaves most people up here a bit depressed this time of year. I just kinda stopped commenting on peoples posts and stopped talking with people mainly cause i just don't much have the energy for keeping up that kind of commitment, honestly some days it takes all i have to just take the daily pictures and post them on top of working fifty hours a week. heh and snowblowing, getting in wood, shoveling the roof off, and busting up ice dams so water doesn't start leaking through the roof. Really this journal was just for me to look back on in future grows to see what i can do different or use as a reference. But im more than happy to talk with some one, if you post the link to your journal i'll follow ya!
[/QUOTe. I was just giving ya a hard time brother, i totally understand as well . I’m doing mine for me to see progress along the way and if folks comment they comment. I’m using a UVB light several times a day short amounts like 15 minutes at a time . I wish I could find someone else doing this

https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/ghost’s-third-grow-indoor.494908/
im thinking right about time change they are going to be ready. the trichomes on the sour diesel are about 50/50 right now, im going to check under the microscope my next day off to get a better look at the bulbous trichomes and see how they are doing. The citrus super haze is about a week behind, smells good tho, lives up to its name.
Here’s my journal

Back
Top Bottom