G13 Fem In A 24-24 Closet Grow

Mountainman80

G13 fem im growing her in a 24-24 closet grow two 300/watt leds six inch exssust small fan to keep the stems strong .shes just now 3days old .

IMG_20220817_134423_394.jpg

G13 fem was 1,day old in this pic

She's five days old today I believe I'm feeding her small amounts of nutes keeping her under 24/7 lighting. For now three weeks I will switch her to 18/6

20220822_020613.jpg

Looks good enough to me.... I like seeing grow spaces like this, helps keep the KISS thought in my mind.

Good luck with everything growmie..count me in for the follow.

Oh and may I ask whatz in your potz, nutrientz, etc.... I'm curious :)

Looks good enough to me.... I like seeing grow spaces like this, helps keep the KISS thought in my mind.

Good luck with everything growmie..count me in for the follow.

Oh and may I ask whatz in your potz, nutrientz, etc.... I'm curious :)
I'm using two gallon bucket with merical grow potting mix little coco corr mixd in .nutes I'm using flora grow ,cal mag, micro nutrients, I will use gallon of water in 3 days mabey 4 if I push it

Nice I use flora veg/bloom as well... I've never grown in miracle grow...how are you liking it? I've heard mixed reviews.
But can't wait to see ya do your thing.

Nice I use flora veg/bloom as well... I've never grown in miracle grow...how are you liking it? I've heard mixed reviews.
But can't wait to see ya do your thing.
Merical grow potting mix is great I always use it I only use bloom booster and pure phos cal mag .during flower this is my first reg fem iv ever run in my grow been running autos for close to 5 years figure time.to change it up .flora grow is a really good nute non salt nute medical grow feed salt based builds up in the soil have to flush it out good before full flower hits

Back
Top Bottom