G13xHaze-Fem ScrOG

Your setup is really nice and your plants are looking excellent, I only hope my grow goes half as well as yours, thanks for the pest info, think I spoted a fungus gnat today, like a little white worm bit saw it and i was gone but will get some tackle to sort it.

:thanks:

Keep up the good work....

:rollit:

yea you right, oldmedman. i just went to hydro shop and bought some wire/twine to make squares smaller. I am going to take the chicken wire off. I also bought the insectiside, 20$ add 1.4g per gallon of water. everytime I flush. lets hope it works. I have to take the chicken wire off and put the twine up. After I do all that ill post some pics. thanks for all the support you guys!!!! makes me feel special lol

Stoobie you are special, we all are.:ganjamon:

Way cool on the change.:cheer:

ok my back is pretty sore from setting up the new screen but I think you guys will agree it is alot more efficient. Uh I think to day is DAY 42 from seed. I'm about to take pics then foliar feed them. Still need to go out and get carbon filter and a bigger oscilating fan.... PICS up in around 30 mins.

overlay-round.gif

101_0484.JPG

101_0483.JPG

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/medium
/101_04821.JPG
101_04811.JPG

well 3/5 of the pics didnt show up, i dunno they are in my pictures under the member stoobie. otherwise ill update in like 3-5 days
DAY 42

well 3/5 of the pics didnt show up, i dunno they are in my pictures under the member stoobie. otherwise ill update in like 3-5 days
DAY 42

Man lol
I think that's happed to all of us. Just where the hell do they go?????:grinjoint:

The girls are lookin good, they loved the flushing and im hoping the gnatrol worked. Ill take some more pics cuz I might need help determining when to start flowering n oh MedMan, beleive me I medicated myself after setting that screen up lol, almost over medicated.....

The girls are lookin good, they loved the flushing and im hoping the gnatrol worked. Ill take some more pics cuz I might need help determining when to start flowering n oh MedMan, beleive me I medicated myself after setting that screen up lol, almost over medicated.....

In MHO no one can over medicate:grinjoint:

thx butcher, I also made a poor man's mylar wall. It was on the wall but put it closer to the screen. Also, to all of those following this journal who don't know what foliar feeding is, read up on it. I think the nutes I have been foliar feeding are doin just as much if not more help to the girls than watering with nutes. The new growth is a beautiful lime green, then 3-4 days later it is the normal green. I'm rambling but anyways I will prolly post pics in a day or two. I think its almost time for flowering.
Another question, the girls have been on 24 hrs every day since seed. Now I am thinkin of switching to 18/6 for like the week before flowering, then doing 12/12. Would this be beneficial or should I not even bother. I also heard I should use my MH about two weeks into flowering, then switch to HPS. Is this true?

hey man DO NOT switch to 18/6 if your running 24/7. you will freak the plants out and the leaves will claw up and look deformed. dont mess with the lights until your ready for 12/12. the leaf clawing may not show up right away but clones will probably have it. as you may know the leaves are the "solar panels" of the plant absorbing light and Co2 so you want healthy ones. yours look great btw, can't wait to see some budz!

ok thx for the input Kronic. You have any reason why they claw up? One of the plants were kinda doin that a few weeks ago but its cleared up now. Oh and temps are at a steady 80F

same thing you were describing, but it cleared up dunno what it was from though. the girls look grrrrreat. the screen is filling up. 8/9 are touching screen. PICS coming tonight!!! My ghetto mylar screen, yall will be amused......

Hey Stoobie, the screen looks much more managable. I think you'll find yourself under it alot when you switch over to 12/12. As for the cutting down of the light time, I have never heard of leaves curling or passing that to clones before, that could be something worth looking into. I did 24/7 for the first 2 weeds as seedlings but after it got its 3rd node I swithched to 18/6 with all of the girls and then to 12/12. I have read people doing 24 hrs of no light at all and then going to 12/12.

the leaf curl sounds like pH and nutrient issues. i dont think changing to 18/6 will stress them at all, thats more natural than 24/0. my plants were started on 24/0 for about 2 weeks of veg after rooted, switched to 18/6 for a month, and are now about a week away from harvest without any real issues.

everything is looking good STOOBIE, pay atention to which branches are growing the fastest and direct them away from each other, i try not to train them too often or they bush too quickly and dont fill the screen evenly
looks like you have another month or so to fill the screen before the switch. keep it up your doin great

Back
Top Bottom