Ganesha's Evolution

Sounds like an interesting buzz 🐝. I’m always up for a nice Sativa and some coffee ☕️ in the morning. Really digging my Chocolate Thai from @Herbies Seeds. Really nice buzz, cerebral with a happy uplifting effect. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:
I dunno what you do for an afternoon pick me up if sativa and coffee is for breakfast 🤣

I ate so much meat!
Ya can stick a fork in me cause I'm done.
But I just did manage to get everything ready for the NY
I went for the style I did it the first time with SIP hydroton layer on top and the rings with non-fertilised soil & perlite alternating Bill284 style in the middle misted and watered with Biocanna Rhizotonic for getting the seedlings started.
The rest of the soil has the Zamnesia Monsterbud feed mixed in.
IMG_1704060882061.JPEG

Happy New Year Fender!
You too Hobbes!
As a pet owner I seriously dislike this moment in time though as they are cowering away right now as there's still bangs going off, sometimes might even result in wet spots, and that will probably continue through the night sporadically... and I can already here sirens wailing... in a couple of hours the drunken stumblers and arguments start.. ah 2024 :p

I ate so much meat!
Ya can stick a fork in me cause I'm done.
But I just did manage to get everything ready for the NY
I went for the style I did it the first time with SIP hydroton layer on top and the rings with non-fertilised soil & perlite alternating Bill284 style in the middle misted and watered with Biocanna Rhizotonic for getting the seedlings started.
The rest of the soil has the Zamnesia Monsterbud feed mixed in.
IMG_1704060882061.JPEG
Happy New Year 🎆🎈🎊 FB. CL🍀

You too Hobbes!
As a pet owner I seriously dislike this moment in time though as they are cowering away right now as there's still bangs going off, sometimes might even result in wet spots, and that will probably continue through the night sporadically... and I can already here sirens wailing... in a couple of hours the drunken stumblers and arguments start.. ah 2024 :p
Yeah, our last cat always got really freaked out by fireworks.
Luckily our current one took her cues from us the first time she heard them, and now barely twitches an ear.p

Luckily our current one took her cues from us the first time she heard them, and now barely twitches an ear.p
When I was living in Florida I had a very good friend who was a Vietnam Veteran. The poor man had to go to the V.A. hospital psych ward every Fourth of July 🇺🇸 and New Year’s Eve. Smh CL🍀.

Hey FB when are you gonna start a 🍄 grow? Cmon bro I know you want to. Just think 🤔 about all that happy exploring you could do! lol CL🍀. :surf: :woohoo:
It's been a while since I grown, I do still have some, but yeah I just get a box from the headshop and fruit that.
I have been wanting to try the Panaeolus Cyanescens they are now offering on horse manure. So yeah kay I'll do one this year :)

Ah damn that's good! Unfortunately with the first time the cats spooked me.. as they reacted fierce to a bang like instantly shooting through the room all fluffed up crashing things down which made me go woah what the heck is happening as two black bullets shot across the room.
And when that bus depot blew up, those booms made the ground shake so yeah they're fully on edge with bangs.

It's been a while since I grown, I do still have some, but yeah I just get a box from the headshop and fruit that.
I have been wanting to try the Panaeolus Cyanescens they are now offering on horse manure. So yeah kay I'll do one this year :)

Ah damn that's good! Unfortunately with the first time the cats spooked me.. as they reacted fierce to a bang like instantly shooting through the room all fluffed up crashing things down which made me go woah what the heck is happening as two black bullets shot across the room.
And when that bus depot blew up, those booms made the ground shake so yeah they're fully on edge with bangs.
Sorry about your feline friends hope they made it through the night okay 👌. Looking 👀 forward to seeing your 🍄 grow in the New Year bro. CL🍀. :goodluck:

The Apple fritter is a bit behind, the Pink Rozays are going.
I did stick my finger through the hydroton, no way the roots have reached there yet but just to check moisture and I was surprised it's really moist and warm, I'm thinking too warm.
So I better pull the light away a bit, there's no leaves shading the pot yet so it's absorbing everything, but a tad too much I feel.
IMG_1704470726586.JPEG
IMG_1704470722262.JPEG
IMG_1704470719069.JPEG

Actually I think the Apple Fritter isn't going to play along.. as it's not moving at all anymore, normally it wouldn't take long for them to straighten up.
Which is probably okay as three pots is too much although I thought just flower them, don't make them go wild, just three mains flip after 5 nodes.

But now I got that pot all made.. The Channel+ replacements are in the mail should be here on Monday.
And I've also ordered some Dutch Passion Désfran (their Destroyer + Destroyer combo) and Skunk #1 from Sensi Seeds but that will be end next week or so, seems post office is still catching up the period as the package gets sent out rather quickly but then it goes dark for quite few days instead of instantly being processed through.

Or I thought maybe I could put a Malawi in and then take it out of the tent a bit and shape and veg it in the greenhouse whilst I flower the other two and then bring it back in to flower.. but hmm that will still be a bit too early although the cold could help with slow growth :p

Well that's what we're left with 2 Pink Rozay and got so far.. another handy thing of the circles is that I can still adjust the leaf orientation in early stage so I just had to turn both a bit until they were angled straight.
I put 1,5 litres in the reservoirs which the soil has absorbed everything is very moist so I'm just going to leave it a bit and let the roots develop and explore.. since most of the feed is in the soil I kinda want to encourage them exploring the soil area and not the reservoir.. I should sparingly top feed? so that the res doesn't fill to much?
IMG_1704638304566.JPEG
IMG_1704637823368.JPEG

With aggregate in the reservoir, the roots will fully populate that area but with more of a water-type root, and you'll get more of the thin, feeder roots in the soil assuming it stays moist as it tends to do in these pots unless you let things go dry.

But I agree, you don't want to start that too early. Best to let the plant get a bit established first.

With aggregate in the reservoir, the roots will fully populate that area but with more of a water-type root, and you'll get more of the thin, feeder roots in the soil assuming it stays moist as it tends to do in these pots unless you let things go dry.

But I agree, you don't want to start that too early. Best to let the plant get a bit established first.
hmm.. well yeah I get most of the percentage of roots down there and just a bit of roots or sometimes hardly any in the soil.
Of course if I topfeed nutes will wash down into the res so the other roots have access to them as well.
Or it doesn't matter whatsoever.. as I've done only fill via reservoir, that works, top feed works, top & bottom feed works, outdoors with rain that works..

Back
Top Bottom