Germination under 24-0 or 18-6?

I have got to start rereading my posts, lol. Yes they are 4". ( I did'nt get the Jacks beanstalks beans, lol.)

I'm happy your are starting another grow. Will you start another Journal so we can compare notes? I'm trying a new strain, which is more medicinal, and very Indica. I am amazed at how FAST this strain grows! I think they will be ready for flower before the Sativas are harvested!

And if I get a lot of healthy bubblelicious seeds, I am willing to share with my Alaskan friends. :)Legal under our laws.

What is the recommend on light distance? the cube this morning felt light and dryed so I gaved it some water, not a lot. But 4 or 5 hr later the little one was leaned over I just don't understand what happen

Picture?
I'm not familiar with your light, but if it draws 14W, you should be able to get it pretty close. If the plants are stretching, move it closer, if they show heat stress, back it off.

Thanks y'all for the suggestions and support :)
She's doing fine now, temps 72-78
The rh is around 40%
Sorry for the sideways
0211161855.jpg

I'm happy your are starting another grow. Will you start another Journal so we can compare notes? I'm trying a new strain, which is more medicinal, and very Indica. I am amazed at how FAST this strain grows! I think they will be ready for flower before the Sativas are harvested!

And if I get a lot of healthy bubblelicious seeds, I am willing to share with my Alaskan friends. :)Legal under our laws.

I might try do a journal later, but these are just bag seeds and they could turn out to be bogus males. I'm always looking for female seeds tho and then I would do a start to finish.

These 2 seeds are growing like they want to get as big as they can before summer even gets here, lol. The leaves have already got them top heavy and had to stick forks in the soil to hold them up. ( We'll see how they are in a month) ( this is another members thread so I won't post pictures here unless asked.)

08532.JPG

Not a really good pic. but these are about 12 days out of soil, I hav'nt spent to much time with them but will get more serious in the coming week. They do need some stem strentgh. Its just crazy how fast they grew.

08532.JPG

Not a really good pic. but these are about 12 days out of soil, I hav'nt spent to much time with them but will get more serious in the coming week. They do need some stem strength. Its just crazy how fast they grew.

Put a small fan on them. That will toughen up the stems really quickly!

I'd transplant them a little deeper. More light and a fan will help with stronger stems and keep them from stretching.

Hopefully you have plenty of drainage in the bottom of those coffee cans (?).

Hopefully you have plenty of drainage in the bottom of those coffee cans (?).

I'm assuming that he does, since they are set on saucers. The containers look like they are cardboard covered in a plastic label. Did I get that right, Rockskipper?

I'm assuming that he does, since they are set on saucers. The containers look like they are cardboard covered in a plastic label. Did I get that right, Rockskipper?

Yes there are drainage holes. That does bring me to another question tho, how much gravel do you all put into the bottom of a 3 gallon pot for drainage? I'm going to keep these short so I think 3 gallons should be about the right size pot.

Yes there are drainage holes. That does bring me to another question tho, how much gravel do you all put into the bottom of a 3 gallon pot for drainage? I'm going to keep these short so I think 3 gallons should be about the right size pot.

You could use about an inch of course gravel, which is easy to get. Or, you could just put a couple layers of paper towels over the drainage holes. This is what I do, to keep the soil in the pot.

Back
Top Bottom