GHempster & Special Queen #1 In Pro-Mix With Organic Amendments

Do-Si-Dos Harvest

20200421_224933.jpg
20200421_225020.jpg
20200421_225010.jpg

Smaller yeild but buds on her are coated in trics.

Into drying room, which is now full. I have put King Tut in darkness for a couple days. I did this because the grow room got reset and changed around for the next round and no room in drying room. Will harvest when Special Queen goes into jars. I will have to pull down Queen a little early to make room for the King.

King Tut

Only 1 day in darkness as could not control humidity in tent she was in.

So Special Queen #1 was cut down to nugs and placed in drying rack to finish dry.

20200423_020333.jpg
20200423_020351.jpg

Even with Queen out of drying room the King did not fit well. Things pretty tight in drying room.

King is twice the girl the Queen was. Can't wait to weigh her up.

Speaking of weighing up, Queen getting final trim and hitting the scales today.

Special Queen

Dry weight 113g

Super sweet taste and smell.

20200428_084829.jpg
20200428_084815.jpg
20200428_084801.jpg

Tested 2 buds both tested at 4 stars and at 15% +/-3% THC

Yeild was smaller than expected. I believe this is due to excessive training and not allowing plant to recover long enough before flipping.

I did make some very potent granola chocolate cookies.

Hope y'all are safe and healthy.

Happy growing

I’m fascinated by your test rig, Gerry.
And jealous of your stash! :rofl:<— this little guy should be on his belly crying.
;)
Seriously, though. Cement shoes was enormous. Do si dos was beautiful. And that was just the beginning.
:bravo::adore:

I’m fascinated by your test rig, Gerry.
And jealous of your stash! :rofl:<— this little guy should be on his belly crying.
;)
Seriously, though. Cement shoes was enormous. Do si dos was beautiful. And that was just the beginning.
:bravo::adore:

Thanks DD jars are filling up. It was a great 4/20.

Special Queen is super sweet taste and smell and is the go to smoke. The Do-Si-Dos is so full of resin it barely smokes (wish I had a press). King Tut had best looking buds and was the best yeilding. Cement Shoes was a good yeild and still waiting to try her out.

Happy growing bud

20200526_114126.jpg

Success... breeding of a Special Queen #1 clone and Afghani #1 male.
20200531_224331.jpg

Got 5 good seeds out of top nug before getting HAF and dumping rest of nugs in with another jar which I have no clue which one lol last harvest was good

Happy growing all

Awesome seed making! Congrats! I was going to try that with my males but no time! :party:

Thanks this was my first and I had a great time with it and i can't wait to drop those beans in some dirt.

20200526_114126.jpg

Success... breeding of a Special Queen #1 clone and Afghani #1 male.
20200531_224331.jpg

Got 5 good seeds out of top nug before getting HAF and dumping rest of nugs in with another jar which I have no clue which one lol last harvest was good

Happy growing all
:rofl:
1. Seeds.
2. How I lost track of them.
:high-five:
That’s a great looking hooter. Optimistically long? By all accounts, difficult to finish one of yours that size. ;)
Well done, mate! You’re an inspiration.

:rofl:
1. Seeds.
2. How I lost track of them.
:high-five:
That’s a great looking hooter. Optimistically long? By all accounts, difficult to finish one of yours that size. ;)
Well done, mate! You’re an inspiration.

Lol i got 5 seeds lol. Rest is gone poof not sure what happened thats not true I know :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke:

Had to finish that J the next morning but there was not much left. About half way thru I was sharing it with someone. Well I think i was anyways. But than again I was barred in a basement. :hmmmm::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hell yeah big spliffs hit awesome and you really get the flavor. Looking forward to seeing those emperor J autos my friend! They were really doin the dance and getting big!

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom